Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Someone please ?
Better tempt those who make these twitters. Or at least make him do his homework right, knowing the subject well.

Who's in this file is Candy and not Bree.
Part of the principle he knows who is who.
3some #sex in Drew and Bree apt. watch in our archive!https://voyeur-house.tv/moments/realm6/cam1

Well but reading that message again, could also be ok since they are saying that the 3some happened at Drew&Bree apartment... not saying that it's with Drew&Bree... 

2 hours ago, pahman said:

I would say this is one of my best images in VHTV. It's a real pleasure to see Bree's nice butt with juice coming uit her pussy.

I really hope that VHTV will put in place a general rule that prohibit undercover sex and sex in the dark in all apartments. Maybe we should start a petition to ask VHTV to do that. 

It would be a huge improvement in VHTV and i'm sure the subscribers will be very happy. 

juicy-pussy.png

You are missing the importance of lighting. 

This image is such a great composition, but it could have been dazzling if the lighting was adequate.  

The best performer actions are being spoiled because of lighting problem epidemic in VHTV.

I learned that from RLC or camrads. It puzzled me for a while why their scenes look so slick and hot? Then I learned they invest in better camera quality and lighting. An important matter that in in VHTV's blind spot.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, zoifan said:

You are missing the importance of lighting. 

This image is such a great composition, but it could have been dazzling if the lighting was adequate.  

The best performer actions are being spoiled because of lighting problem epidemic in VHTV.

I learned that from RLC or camrads. It puzzled me for a while why their scenes look so slick and hot? Then I learned they invest in better camera quality and lighting. An important matter that in in VHTV's blind spot.

I agree. It still a long way to go but i hope they will listen to all our suggestions to improve VHTV.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Well but reading that message again, could also be ok since they are saying that the 3some happened at Drew&Bree apartment... not saying that it's with Drew&Bree... 

It could, if the apartment was not identified with A & A, B & D (and now including L & P).:dodgy:

blanketsex is the pits. especially when the people pull up the blanket after it has fallen off. it is totally unnatural there fore defeating the purpose of being real life as the so called true voyeurs would like us to believe. fortunately vh has enough apts so that there is usually something to watch that doesn't involve blankets. and the blanket users will eventually see in their paychecks that there blanketsex was not appreciated. having said all of that i will still as everyone else reserve the right to state what i think about what happens. vh , while not forcing the people to do certain things should make absolutely certain that these actions are not appreciated & that their pay will suffer. if they are ok with that then they can suffer the consequences which will eventually lead to their departure from the site.