Anna & Alex, Em Part 1

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Let's hope Candy behaves this time:

Nyusha left for a few days.

Misty is now going to her mother - for cozy family meeting celebration of the New Year.

There is no one to encroach on Dean. Therefore, I guess everything will pass quietly and some boring.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Nyusha left for a few days.

Misty is now going to her mother - for cozy family meeting celebration of the new year.

There is no one to encroach on Dean. Therefore, I guess everything will pass quietly and some boring.

As you said Bree & Drew no longer in open relationship, We can only expect separate action between the remaining couples...

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

As you said Bree & Drew no longer in open relationship

Since when?

I urge everyone to remember the last time people wanted to get excited over a tweet from VH with their "hot night" with everybody that happened off cam and we did not get to see, and the many times VH tweets have been misleading in the past. Besides, there will be nothing but couples here which means nothing of interest will happen tonight in this apartment.

Also, I hate the fact that Candy is coming and that Dean is even still with her. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Since when?

I urge everyone to remember the last time people wanted to get excited over a tweet from VH with their "hot night" with everybody that happened off cam and we did not get to see, and the many times VH tweets have been misleading in the past. Besides, there will be nothing but couples here which means nothing of interest will happen tonight in this apartment.

Also, I hate the fact that Candy is coming and that Dean is even still with her. 

Groomy said their relationship is no longer so free...