Ary & George Part #1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

That's some of that secret young boy stuff you're not supposed to know about. :biggrin: I think I've done that. Ok, I admit it, I've done it. Has anyone ever bated while someone else was in the room without them knowing about it?

Haha, what did you do with them after that? Put them in the wash for your poor Mom to deal with?! I misspoke in my comment also,  I said I'd like to see someone jerkoff in their socks, and then put them on, I didn't mean me put them on! I meant the jerkoffer guy! I've never bated with others in the room without them knowing about it. But I've had sex with a guy with others in a tent thinking they we're all asleep. . And as soon as we finished, found out everyone in the tent knew about it, they we're all crying in their sleeping bags laughing and not making a sound. I should have known i thought later, a bunch of the guys we're snoring before we  started, and it was dead quiet after we started. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

No, I don't think so. Maybe she'll aquire the taste.  VH needs a good cum lover, not just a girl that can do it! :heart::biggrin:

Edda is a swallower, I don't think she loves it though. She cracks me up with the faces she makes when Joe unloads

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha, what did you do with them after that? Put them in the wash for your poor Mom to deal with?! I misspoke in my comment also,  I said I'd like to see someone jerkoff in their socks, and then put them on, I didn't mean me put them on! I meant the jerkoffer guy! I've never bated with others in the room without them knowing about it. But I've had sex with a guy with others in a tent thinking they we're all asleep. . And as soon as we finished, found out everyone in the tent knew about it, they we're all crying in their sleeping bags laughing and not making a sound. I should have known i thought later, a bunch of the guys we're snoring before we  started, and it was dead quiet after we started. 

Yes, of course, in the wash for poor mom to deal with.  Yes, we all know how much you'd like to put on a pair of cum filled socks. Freudian slip! :biggrin::heart:

I wish I was in one of those sleeping bags. :biggrin:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Edda is a swallower, I don't think she loves it though. She cracks me up with the faces she makes when Joe unloads

Yes, Serena is too and Nina will swallow, but they always do the yuck face and run to the fountain. I want to see a real cum guzzler.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, Serena is too and Nina will swallow, but they always do the yuck face and run to the fountain. I want to see a real cum guzzler.

Well Stella did it when she did the show with stephan.. And she didn't do yuck face

Also Violett i think also have did it 

• Like 2