Ary & George Part #1

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

How do you know they don't contacted the managers??? 

it is obvious that the camera is covered with a cloth, they inform the house and they will cover it all. Anastasia and Rock sent a message in front of the camera in front of the camera and opened the camera in front of them

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, nazimakbulut said:

We tried to tell VHTV that but they canceled the camera instead of telling the house, bravo you VHTV, you got a nice solution (!)

VHTV done that all the time in Freddys. If a cam wasn't working they would just remove it, absolutely ridiculous.

19 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

George playing the good old Counterstrike. Havent played it for years but I still recognize all the maps :biggrin: Are you playing in a league or clan @Soundmaker ?

No im not part of a clan. I play cs when Ary is sleeping because i cant do anything else in the house because i dont want to wake up Ary. Hope you guys understand what i mean. 😂

7 hours ago, fasterboss said:

tomorrow is the new year and this unfortunate episode belongs to last year:biggrin:

Happy New Year to you and George, with great health and happiness.:heart:

Thank you so much for understanding.

I hope you all have a happy new year and have everything you want. Thank you for being close to us and for giving us understanding and support in such moments that are not very pleasant.

Love and peace to everybody!!!

2 minutes ago, Soundmaker said:

Thank you so much for understanding.

I hope you all have a happy new year and have everything you want. Thank you for being close to us and for giving us understanding and support in such moments that are not very pleasant.

Love and peace to everybody!!!

NewyearGif_29.gif

8 hours ago, Sexygirl said:

Hehehe. Make my night better guys! 😍

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Now..after so many hours and very possible sex..should we thank him...

1 hour ago, ze81 said:

Now..after so many hours and very possible sex..should we thank him...

greetings to all!!

First of all, I want to apologize for the behavior of the guests, which has generated enough dissatisfaction.
Secondly, I would point out that the VH team had no blame, and their decision to remove the guest room from the site was taken in accordance with the situation. I was informed in time by the VH team about the coverage of the room but I was too embarrassed to go over the guests in the room and uncover the room. These people are very close friends and that's why we did not make a scene on this incident. I was put in a very delicate situation and these were the best solution for the moment (maybe not the most correct one).
I assure you that this will not happen again and I want to apologize again for the discomfort that has been created. I just hope you're still with us.
We wish you a happy new year full of accomplishments.
Ary & George!

Archived