Ary & George Part #1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

They were the best couple at Camarads...  So I don't think all the others will come too. Now I wanna know the name of the dog...

Never saw nothing special on them... they had sex ok.. but also a lot of drama and a lot of time on the computer
Even there at Camarads i stop watching them because of that

Someone talked about that Ivo and the girl..think I seen them in voyeur vila..An beard dude and an small brunet,they are on cams for ages,at least me prefer new people.Just this house it's ok,but in future VH..please new residents or that are first seen in VH houses.

• Like 1

remember she's a camgirl... i hope she's the last because i don't like camgirls on reality cams

edit : it seems that VH is taking a cue from camrads

first Viki and Kate.. ok they are the first.. now Ary & George...ok but stop now with camgirls pls

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I guess they were not happy there. Maybe Camarads treated them bad? Let's give them a chance on VH now... 

For them to leave one project and be almost immediately in another from the same type, i guess or the contract ended and it wasn't renew or VH have something really better that makes them to move (and that's not a surprise for anyone here :biggrin:)

For me it's ok they are here... but it's the same to me then Carrie and David.. not new faces.. already have a idea about the tenants so gets more difficult to saw them with this idea.. But not saying of course that they should leave or it's wishing them bad luck 
Maybe if they do parties and different kind of behave they will get my attention

• Like 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

You should give them a chance. And I still wanna know the name of the dog :biggrin:

I am ok with this residents(lets see how things go)just hope no more "recicles" from others cam sites.Well...if they don't say the name someone should name him..cof..jabba..cof..:biggrin:.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Never saw nothing special on them... they had sex ok.. but also a lot of drama and a lot of time on the computer
Even there at Camarads i stop watching them because of that

Couple are welcome. Not everyone has to swing. I liked them on Camarads just fine. Maybe better here! 

• Like 2