Ary & George Part #1

Just now, Sparkles said:

Not knowing what you mean with camrides, here they follow more or less the same process usual is saw at the other project... 

image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpg

Even the cams are from same kind. Close (or equal) the new ones that jeka is using and the new one alex put at living room

Well thats the cams which work best for VH at the moment

• Like 1

the only reason i was checking on camarads was, melany, gia and the two girls(lve something like that they left soon) i was disappointed when she left when i saw her here i was happy, hope they will have a great time and entertain us.

but every body was what they ware thinking  and honest opinion about them as soon as every body found out she is here every body was nice every thing stooped that is why this forum is as fake  as cuarie and  linda as lesbian couple. well all have fun competing who says the nicest thing.

if any one have a problam e saying this read the first 6 pages and read the rest where sexygirl appeared .

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Not knowing what you mean with camrides, here they follow more or less the same process usual is saw at the other project... 

image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg
image.jpg

Even the cams are from same kind. Close (or equal) the new ones that jeka is using and the new one alex put at living room

Camrides,or rades,the prior place they were.It just feel they are very conscious of cams and still look a lot to them,tought maybe in the other site the cams would be more hided or something.

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Camrides,or rades,the prior place they were.It just feel they are very conscious of cams and still look a lot to them,tought maybe in the other site the cams would be more hided or something.

No.. same situation.. same kind of instalation 

Maybe they are not used yet to the cam position and the eye range saw something there and the normal reaction is to look

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, sat11 said:

the only reason i was checking on camarads was, melany, gia and the two girls(lve something like that they left soon) i was disappointed when she left when i saw her here i was happy, hope they will have a great time and entertain us.

but every body was what they ware thinking  and honest opinion about them as soon as every body found out she is here every body was nice every thing stooped that is why this forum is as fake  as cuarie and  linda as lesbian couple. well all have fun competing who says the nicest thing.

if any one have a problam e saying this read the first 6 pages and read the rest where sexygirl appeared .

Say what..in all cc by far this is the more honest part,the VH forum.Go read the others cam forum and see what is an unidimensional,fallow the sheep forum.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Sorry google didn't help with that words

Are you talking tripods? 

17971-200.png

7 minutes ago, sat11 said:

Well I just wished her success and have her the advice to be herself and don't do things only people in here demand it. I can't see sth. wrong with that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1