Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

Just an observation, A year ago she performed her first anal, much to most, but obviously not everyone's delight, It seems that she may well have marked the anniversary by refraining from anal pleasures for quite a while now.

She gets into the position that she has used to great effect in the past, but does not penetrate.

Perhaps she has become bored with it. I hope not,  but it's her choice and obviously should this be of a permanent state, her decision should be respected. 

No way, she was sensually touching her ass on the couch today and seemed tempted on the guestroom floor...

I think she's just steering us back on the right track, we became very focused on her majestys ass so she's just making us appreciate her tight sexy beautiful wet pussy again,

it's working but it's also making me lust for her ass even more :wink: but once we are good boys again with our priorities in order and have longed for her sexy asshole long enough, she will reward us by submissively letting us cum deep in her asshole one by one :heart: 

P.S.

I CAN*T FUCKING WAIT!!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :angel: but will happily eat her pussy in total exstasy until she lets me in :heart:

Leora is incredible ... even in difficult moments like now she is always sexy for us, in these moments more of what she is doing is impossible with Paul sleeping and eva next ... so thank you for these sweet moments.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

No way, she was sensually touching her ass on the couch today and seemed tempted on the guestroom floor...

I think she's just steering us back on the right track, we became very focused on her majestys ass so she's just making us appreciate her tight sexy beautiful wet pussy again,

it's working but it's also making me lust for her ass even more :wink: but once we are good boys again with our priorities in order and have longed for her sexy asshole long enough, she will reward us by submissively letting us cum deep in her asshole one by one :heart: 

P.S.

I CAN*T FUCKING WAIT!!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :angel: but will happily eat her pussy in total exstasy until she lets me in :heart:

I hope you are right Johnny, the difficulty will arise when the choice of Dildo to insert has to be made, does she revert to the old white one, or is the brown flexy one firm enough without bending, the black one would be too severe to enter that tight little arse in my honest opinion.

whatever she decides to do or not do is fine with me, I'm happy just to watch her being herself.😀

22 minutes ago, Iwishicould said:

I hope you are right Johnny, the difficulty will arise when the choice of Dildo to insert has to be made, does she revert to the old white one, or is the brown flexy one firm enough without bending, the black one would be too severe to enter that tight little arse in my honest opinion.

whatever she decides to do or not do is fine with me, I'm happy just to watch her being herself.😀

Yep! I think the Mandigo dildo is to big for her back door.