Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

1 hour ago, cardone6161 said:

Plus her ass is really getting big

What possesses people like yourself to be so personal and insulting to someone who is incapable of answering, and even if she were I don't imagine she would stoop to those depths to bother to answer someone who has obviously an agenda and is hell bent on insulting her.

i think you will find that the great majority of the people who use this forum find her magnificent arse one of her most redeeming assets.It is far from big, yes she has put on a little weight over the years, which I believe enhances her figure considerably, but I considered her too thin when she first joined RLC, she has blossomed into a stunningly beautiful person who should be very proud of her natural body.

Remember, you have choices in life, whether to watch her or not, if her figure offends you then switch to another appartment and leave her alone to give pleasure to the numerous people who appreciate her.

Just my honest opinion.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Iwishicould said:

Always the optimist, I am hoping things will work out well for the lovely lady and the possible new tenant, but my realistic view is that if it's a bitch then things don't really get any worse than they are at the moment with Eva dictating the state of play and the final venue, But, if on the other hand it materializes that it's a male of the species, then the complete scenario could be changed , as I don't imagine there being a male ( and some female ) creature on this earth who would not go through some kind of physical and/or emotional behavioral change at the site of Leora in all her sensual and erotic glory.

Wow...that is almost poetic :biggrin: see...... I can be optimistic.

6 hours ago, Iwishicould said:

You must be watching with steamed up glasses on, The Barca plastic puppets have never been and never will get anywhere near Leora for all round watchability. Never make the mistake that this treasure is finished or even half finished, she can step up a gear whenever she chooses.

I have mentioned it before, it's the difference between a Skoda ( Barca and the others combined ) and a Rolls Royce ( Leora )

That's utter nonsense, my friend. Everybody knows that Rolls Royce sold production cars for the rich gentry, but the royalty, Empress, Emperors, Kings and Queens rode in a Hispano-Suiza! :biggrin:

Now, if Hope or Mikey can just photoshop a picture of Leora riding with foamy acting as a chauffeur in this car, I won't get banned for turning this into a car thread!

https://revsinstitute.org/the-collection/1928-hispano-suiza-h6c/

Hispano-Suiza-H6C-Skiff-OA-front-900x600.jpg

32 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

That's utter nonsense, my friend. Everybody knows that Rolls Royce sold production cars for the rich gentry, but the royalty, Empress, Emperors, Kings and Queens rode in a Hispano-Suiza! :biggrin:

Now, if Hope or Mikey can just photoshop a picture of Leora riding with foamy acting as a chauffeur in this car, I won't get banned for turning this into a car thread!

https://revsinstitute.org/the-collection/1928-hispano-suiza-h6c/

Hispano-Suiza-H6C-Skiff-OA-front-900x600.jpg

Now Foamy, I realise you are old and wise, but you are not ancient yet I don't think.

I was eluding to reasonably modern ( Post WW 2 ) automobiles that are still in production, not classics ( although great vehicles ) 

I would venture to wager that you have Never Personally seen a reigning monarch ride in such a vehicle, perhaps in old Pathe newsreels or silent movies.but the Queen of England rides in mostly RR's

Therefor oh wise oracle, your critisism falls on deaf ears, my statement stands, as it is relevant to the timescale we are living in and not when you were a kid 😀

On ‎2018‎-‎03‎-‎10 at 8:55 AM, wa ss said:

She found other interests outside, the last days she spent her time out of appartment. Hope for her, she' s on her way to  move on cause she's not the money maker she used to be any more. 

With her staged bates, and lame sex with her partner, she cannot stand the competition with the barca girls who provide nudity,  bate and fuck several times everyday recently .  

Even on replay, she barely reaches the top 10 of the thumbnails.

Rubbish.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Leora has been spending her time out of the apartment cleaning, polishing, and detailing my mint Hispano-Suiza. You all know what a clean freak she is. This has been a great help to me, as the cracked pecan shells and wadded up Walmart receipts were piling up on the floorboard.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, cardone6161 said:

Plus her ass is really getting big

If you compare her to two years ago, you can see it's been 'enhanced'.  Still, not a butt I'd throw out of my bed. :)

On a related note, she is approximately 26 yrs old and as far as we know, doesn't exercise on a regular basis. Because of her age, IMO her butt should look the same throughout her 20s. If she would only exercise regularly,...

• Like 1

Either way whatever every one say's compared to when she was in the old apartment when there wasn't enough of her to cast a shadow, now with the extra meat on her bones she looks a lot healthier, and I'm with Howard and wouldn't kick her ass out.

9 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Leora has been spending her time out of the apartment cleaning, polishing, and detailing my mint Hispano-Suiza. You all know what a clean freak she is. This has been a great help to me, as the cracked pecan shells and wadded up Walmart receipts were piling up on the floorboard.

You wsh.