Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

4 hours ago, Chicago515 said:

She just put on a shirt so the mood is gone.  But, Linda and Tibor just had sex in the living room and she was great!!!

Leora, and Paul had sex in the living room at @ 13:00 their time today. Leora was still in the mood . But I would not expect any more activity today. If Paul goes to work tomorrow, then I am sure Leora will not let us down.

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

Leora, and Paul had sex in the living room at @ 13:00 their time today. Leora was still in the mood . But I would not expect any more activity today. If Paul goes to work tomorrow, then I am sure Leora will not let us down.

BTW, Leora (and Paul, if we'll include him on the subject) often bates between 13:00 - 16:00 local time (of course, I'm 10,000 miles away from mother Russia and fast asleep).  So if one wants to adapt their schedule to hers,...

• Like 1

On ‎2018‎-‎03‎-‎13 at 5:04 AM, Pepe said:

Looks like the Goddess became bored. If she would let me out I would keep her occupied for hours. 

Right now she doesn't bore me at all :biggrin:

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Howard said:

BTW, Leora (and Paul, if we'll include him on the subject) often bates between 13:00 - 16:00 local time (of course, I'm 10,000 miles away from mother Russia and fast asleep).  So if one wants to adapt their schedule to hers,...

It was Siberian local time I stated. And for what it is worth it is not that hard to adapt to their time, which is also Maya's time. Today it appears she will hit the 5:00 am. USA time.

That is of course she continues her earlier endeavor.   ::)   Sleep ?  Who needs sleep?    :biggrin:

8 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Anyone else here want to run interfere with Ms Eva while I try to escape the panty drawer. 

Go for it Pepe. If Leora will get  the pheromones generated.  You will not need interference. Eva will be too busy with the blue pillows.