Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

I don't know how many were watching post-bate yesterday but fully 15 minutes after the shower she was still removing her nectar. That is how wet she was. Almost nothing sexier than seeing a woman do that after bating or sex especially if she then puts her fingers in her mouth :biggrin:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Pepe said:

Awe I wish I could be there to give you a hug xxxxoooo

I have not been looking at or posting for a while, but on seeing the sad news about his death and knowing what he meant to Leora, I would respectfully add my condolences. 

A very astute and great role model, who despite his physical incapacity, overcame and was a giant in his field. R I P.   

Remember Little One, people only die physically, but not in your mind and heart.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I have not been looking at or posting for a while, but on seeing the sad news about his death and knowing what he meant to Leora, I would respectfully add my condolences. 

A very astute and great role model, who despite his physical incapacity, overcame and was a giant in his field. R I P.   

Remember Little One, people only die physically, but not in your mind and heart.

I must admit when my little brother told me last night I did think that The Goddess would be sad. I know how much she admired him. He was an amazing man.

9 hours ago, scutus said:

There is a place in CamCaps forum called "GENERAL DISCUSSION". If one wants to compare apartments, tenants, etc. It is my opinion this is where , in my opinion the two previous posts belong. Not in another tenants thread.

It shows TOTAL LACK OF RESPECT  to the tenants in which it is being done.

But, Howard it does not surprise me in your case. Advertising for attention ?

LEORA, I will apologize for the lack of consideration, shown you in those posts. Some people just do not think. :sad:    IMHO

Its not very often that I agree with my old sparring partner Scutus, but on this occasion his view is well founded and correct in all aspects.. Kudos to you Scutus. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

You die twice.. once physically, and then again when someone mentions your name for the last time.. 

Heavy :cry:

On ‎2018‎-‎03‎-‎14 at 5:51 AM, upyourass said:

Too much freebies can lead to boredom right ? luckily the Mutt ruined it (again) this time :rolleyes:

(Video Content No Longer Available)

Leora will never get bored !

• Like 1

leora look a little disappinted and tired but you do not have to do you have to remember you are one of the greatest :heart: remember you were one of them first girl i started to look at 

Edited by kase