Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

26 minutes ago, robur said:

And I will think that, since those who claim that they "know" something refuse to provide any evidence.

It doesn't take much working out, check the time the sun rises in the apartment and what time it sets, look at the clothes they wear to go out in, The French Reviera or the Carribean it ain't, sometimes it's wise to just accept what is.

• Like 1

Leora... WTF!!? I am speechless. That ass! Holy fk !! She is friggin sexy... she is dirty sexy and I have no problem with that!  I just looked at Chloe... she has her ass in the air.. Did RLC put a post out to tell these women to turn on the heat or what!? No complaints here - the women on RLC are all really pretty and fun and nice so i don't like to be too crude. But fk. Really?? that ass towards the cam? unreal <3 I love it  - knock your socks off gals <3 :rolleyes:

4 hours ago, Pepe said:

There's a reason no one will provide solid proof on here is because for their safety we are not aloud to discuss details of their whereabouts.

The city is already known from when they first appeared on RLC and someone had doxed them.

If I recall, it was a few years ago they brought some pizza into the house.  The pizza box had the shop's name and phone number imprinted on the box. Some Sherlock googled the name/number and....you get the generally idea where they live.

Therefore on a related note when some of you knuckleheads profess your love for Leora and 'talk dirty' on line the things you would do to her (or have her do to you), that's disturbing on many levels. One being your mental (in)stability and what you would do to make your fantasy turn into reality (assuming you don't know there's a difference).

• Like 1

I did think this forum might be fun to join after watching RLC on and off for a few years, people with a shared interest and all that, great content etc etc

Unfortunately after some of the weird posts and even weirder responses to peoples opinions I have read in this topic over the last 24/48 hours......i think i will give it a miss, keep my opinions to myself and spend 20 dollar on something else...sorry  :) 

On ‎2018‎-‎03‎-‎18 at 12:28 PM, Howard said:

I know she's posing for the cameras.  But I feel like she belongs in a roasting pan, sprinkle some ground pepper, paprika & garlic powder on her, surround by several small potatoes, baby carrots and onions and placed in the over at 325 degrees for several hours.

(Image Content No Longer Available)

As good as that sounds, I would just pour chocolate syrup on her and eat her raw.