Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

On ‎2018‎-‎04‎-‎15 at 1:41 PM, Hope85 said:

(Image Content No Longer Available)

@Hope85, pls stop posting pictures like this one. I can just about deal with ONE Leora.. but TWO is too much. My heart beats double time, my blood pressure shoots up, my eyes start darting from left to right, my hands start to tremble, my knees go weak, my mouth goes dry, I have difficulty breathing and my cock keeps bursting through my pants. It took me two hours to type this message..... I think I am dying...:biggrin:

• Like 6

5 hours ago, Boitoske said:

@Hope85, pls stop posting pictures like this one. I can just about deal with ONE Leora.. but TWO is too much. My heart beats double time, my blood pressure shoots up, my eyes start darting from left to right, my hands start to tremble, my knees go weak, my mouth goes dry, I have difficulty breathing and my cock keeps bursting through my pants. It took me two hours to type this message..... I think I am dying...:biggrin:

I can now fantasize about my first 3-way

On 4/14/2018 at 12:51 PM, ulysses32 said:

Paul sleeping and Leora all hot and bothered  - what a girl... great show

And that is such a shame because Paul has the equipment to satisfy her. He should be more proud of what he's packing and use it more often.

11 hours ago, Boitoske said:

Boitoske:  Your vision is definitively affected.  I see not two but three Leora images in Hope85's pic.  Mirror, mirror on the wall.....  

• Like 1

On 4/14/2018 at 11:32 AM, BBsq69 said:

. . . ? However take this elsewhere.

Meanwhile The Goddess has her mind on higher things as she reads more Stephen Hawking. 

I can't read Cyrillic script: It all looks like Greek to me! :biggrin:

Anybody know which book she's reading this week?

5 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I can't read Cyrillic script: It all looks like Greek to me! :biggrin:

Anybody know which book she's reading this week?

Foamy,  If you are asking about the book she is shown reading in the picture section. The large print is Stephen Hawking in Russian, as stated by Unknown6497, and is confirmed by a quick Bing search.

However, if you were thinking about purchasing the book. It sells for $ 42.00 at Barnes and Noble. But, is temporarily out of stock.  ::)

I, personally, have been unable to get a clear enough picture of the small print to translate it.

• Like 1

On an entirely different note. The lovely lady of the house is up and about. No doubt, planning her days activities.

The question being, will they be in house ? Or, out and about.  Whichever, may the choice be a happy one for her.  :biggrin:

• Like 2