Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

25 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

Second one worked fine, but first one wouldn't play for me, at least...... I wonder if anyone else had any issues with it.

Both opened and played for me. Thank you Adlerholz06

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

Good man! The picture I was watching was freezing constantly. Wasn't sure if Leora was entirely satisfied with that effort. Looked a bit flat at the finish, by her usual standards and on that basis she may go for a reprise later, if there's an opportunity.

Second one worked fine, but first one wouldn't play for me, at least...... I wonder if anyone else had any issues with it.

Second one was excellent of course!

I double checked the file and it works fine (except a few little issues). So if someone else have problems please let me know. Then I will reupload the file

Just now, Adlerholz06 said:

I double checked the file and it works fine (except a few little issues). So if someone else have problems please let me know. Then I will reupload the file

Probably a memory issue with my machine. I'll try again later as I'm sure it's fine, just a bigger file than the second one which did work first time.

Great work!

• Like 2

Success! Despite the dog!

Every time Leora got into the zone the dog caused a disturbance. How on earth she can stay focussed with that barking going on I'll never understand.

It seems she needed to restart at least twice, but this time it looked a lot more powerful than the climax in the GR with the dildo.

I think the twin stimulation of both orifices worked a treat for her here.

I had a fair idea the first bate was far from satisfactory and that we'd see a second and better attempt soon enough.

Lucky to be able to watch all of them live, which doesn't always happen and thankfully there was no finishing off in the bathroom or bedroom, despite the clear provocation from Eva!

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

Success! Despite the dog!

Every time Leora got into the zone the dog caused a disturbance. How on earth she can stay focussed with that barking going on I'll never understand.

It seems she needed to restart at least twice, but this time it looked a lot more powerful than the climax in the GR with the dildo.

I think the twin stimulation of both orifices worked a treat for her here.

I had a fair idea the first bate was far from satisfactory and that we'd see a second and better attempt soon enough.

Lucky to be able to watch all of them live, which doesn't always happen and thankfully there was no finishing off in the bathroom or bedroom, despite the clear provocation from Eva!

No es que con el primero no quedara satisfecha, es que el orgasmo clitoriano (el segundo) da mayor placer que el orgasmo vaginal (el primero con el consolador) ;)

• Like 1