Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

As was some cases with some other comrades of yours truly, I feel I may be in danger of losing enough interest in the residence to refrain from attempting to follow any possible interesting activities or occurrences for much more of any length of time, as it seems the occurrences of interesting activity or activities have seemed to become not quite as often and as quite relatively interesting as once seemed to be. Once again I might add, someone is currently and now has been there day in and day out for several days now, and will likely be there until sometime in the coming week considering what day of the week it is now. IMO, there is almost always quite seldomly anything interesting occurring whenever that certain someone is present at the residence. As was some of the cases of some comrades, it has seemed to become more difficult to follow as much or continue financial support of much longer while considering issues such as these which have only seemed to have been repetitive occurrences periodically over time unfortunately.

19 minutes ago, european said:

Paul der Simulant er will nichts arbeiten weil er faul ist das beste was er kann ist fressen und schlafen er nutzt die göttin nur aus leora schick diesen versager in die wüste

Actually you're wrong he came home the other day looked like he hurt himself and is taking a few days to recoup. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, european said:

Paul der Simulant er will nichts arbeiten weil er faul ist das beste was er kann ist fressen und schlafen er nutzt die göttin nur aus leora schick diesen versager in die wüste

Der war schon immer so und wird immer so bleiben, keine Ahnung was Leora an den findet, 

2 hours ago, Pepe said:

Actually you're wrong he came home the other day looked like he hurt himself and is taking a few days to recoup. 

Pepe, you are absolutely correct. It looked like he took a nasty fall onto some kind of rough surface. Probably gravel, from the looks of the sores he had on both hands, and his right knee.

Leora put her medical assistant experience to work, and did first aid ( of the medical type ) to clean the wounds to both hands.

But then, no one has a legitimate accident in real life. Do they ?     :rolleyes:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

As was some cases with some other comrades of yours truly, I feel I may be in danger of losing enough interest in the residence to refrain from attempting to follow any possible interesting activities or occurrences for much more of any length of time, as it seems the occurrences of interesting activity or activities have seemed to become not quite as often and as quite relatively interesting as once seemed to be. Once again I might add, someone is currently and now has been there day in and day out for several days now, and will likely be there until sometime in the coming week considering what day of the week it is now. IMO, there is almost always quite seldomly anything interesting occurring whenever that certain someone is present at the residence. As was some of the cases of some comrades, it has seemed to become more difficult to follow as much or continue financial support of much longer while considering issues such as these which have only seemed to have been repetitive occurrences periodically over time unfortunately.

You really should be putting this in the Comments section, especially when it is this verbose.

3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

This should be in the "General Chat" forum. Even then, I do not think anyone would understand what you are trying to say....:sad:

leora ist nicht zu hause ich habe rben letzen Minuten Beobachtet er macht alles with the angeblichen Verletzten Arm leora soll IHN doch nur bemuttern aber wurde sie schon jahrelang macht ohne leora Würde er untergehen wie die Titanic .

Would love to know what this is intended to mean as the translation doesn't register at all.

Is it an intended slight on Paul or Leora, for instance? I'm completely in the dark on this one. Is it a conspiracy theory of some kind that's being put forward here?...