Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

2 hours ago, Franklyn said:

yeah we all feel that way about her , trust me. She's a good person without a doubt - they both are actually, but no one talks about Paul but I can tell he is a good guy and they love each other

without a doubt. Did you catch them the other day playing ball in the living room with the dog? It was really a sweet time for them. I wish these two the very best.  She can wear anything she wants

and of course it's fine. I just enjoy looking at her sure like the rest. She's cute. Your words are cool "Iwishicould"  - I like your poetic visions. It's nice. Hang in there. <3 I only have one other I care about on RLC and that's Kira (the brunette not the twitchy queen like blonde haired girl, nor the doe eyed one) - Kira rocks <3  I hate to pick out people on RLC since I really love them all - They're all very sweet and it must take a lot to put your life on the internet. I hope they like sharing.  i try not to judge anyone . i just want them to be ok and have a good life.

This phenomenon that is Leora never ceases to amaze me, just when you think you have seen all her repertoire she stuns you with something new.

I never can bother to watch the other apartments but I am not judgmental of them, I just believe that they could never aspire to the levels that the Siberian Sensation has risen to.

Yes, they may bate occasionally but not with the passion of Leora.

Like many of us I have watched her since maybe a month after she arrived in the old apartment, and seen her evolve from a lavea into a magnificent butterfly, and the transformation has been nothing but spectacular.

Who else is so natural around the cameras, who else loves to exhibit like her, indeed who else has got the equipment to exhibit like her, she is the Rolls Royce of special people.

Its the little erotic things she does that turn me on, the facial expressions, the slow sexy roll of her arse when she is dancing, the pinching and pulling of her nipples, the sucking of her love juice from her fingers, watching her dipping her finger in Pauls cum and putting it in her mouth, pleasuring her arse with fingers and dildo, masturbating whilst wearing a skirt or stockings, and masturbating or just stroking her naked pussy, or over her panties while Paul is sleeping , the list is endless and we all have our special fantasies about her.

What immense power this lovely girl has over thousands of men and also women,  just by a simple movement or look she has men releasing their throbbing cocks from their restraints , and women stroking themselves either through their panties or with them round their ankles.😳

Putin doesn't have such power. Lol 😝 

Bonsoir. Quelqu'un sait t'il ou sont passé Leora et Paul.

Il y a une demi-heure, ils étaient encore endormis dans leur canapé. 

Sont t"ils déjà parti à l'exterieur, ou sont t'ils allé finir le peu qu'il reste de leur nuit, dans la chambre ?

Certainly hope your day will perhaps be surprisingly enjoyable for you today there Leora. At least as pleasantly enjoyable as it usually is to be sometimes privileged to observe your terrific demeanor and quite appealing charms as such a down to earth and quite attractive woman that you are. May your day offer you great inspiration of some form of pleasure and enjoyment to perhaps experience some level of satisfaction not yet ever known.

40 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Certainly hope your day will perhaps be surprisingly enjoyable for you today there Leora. At least as pleasantly enjoyable as it usually is to be sometimes privileged to observe your terrific demeanor and quite appealing charms as such a down to earth and quite attractive woman that you are. May your day offer you great inspiration of some form of pleasure and enjoyment to perhaps experience some level of satisfaction not yet ever known.

Chores are usually not the way for someone to enjoy they're day, though they do have to be done. :undecided:

You know all those jobs you keep putting off well it's a good time to get on with them her aunty arrived early this month, also Paul's likely to be home from Thursday as Thursday and Friday are Public Holiday's in Russia 

• Like 2