Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

4 hours ago, Iwishicould said:

"Not really sure if I am reading your meaning correctly Scutus

The simple fact that almost all of the tenants are Russian.  What was intended, if one did not read into it more than I said, that the other apartments example of house cleaning ( ie, the Russian version) would be the other choice to watch.

I, was referring to your earlier statement regarding " Russian spring cleaning".  --  -Nuff said ! j

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, scutus said:

The simple fact that almost all of the tenants are Russian.  What was intended, if one did not read into it more than I said, that the other apartments example of house cleaning ( ie, the Russian version) would be the other choice to watch.

I, was referring to your earlier statement regarding " Russian spring cleaning".  --  -Nuff said ! j

👍

Leora has purchased a new toy.  :shy:        No, it is not what you are expecting.  Evidently she is tired of wringing out the mop she has so diligently used since they have moved to this apartment. 

What she ordered yesterday online was delivered today. A Phillips wet, and dry cordless vacuum. The model she bought lists on E-Bay for $270.00 US. She set in front of the couch yesterday and ordered it, using the lap top. Entire action was very visible on camera one.

Unfortunately, this may put an end to her bending maneuvers when mopping.  :cry:  But I think she will find a way to compensate in our favor.   :biggrin:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, scutus said:

Leora has purchased a new toy.  :shy:        No, it is not what you are expecting.  Evidently she is tired of wringing out the mop she has so diligently used since they have moved to this apartment. 

What she ordered yesterday online was delivered today. A Phillips wet, and dry cordless vacuum. The model she bought lists on E-Bay for $270.00 US. She set in front of the couch yesterday and ordered it, using the lap top. Entire action was very visible on camera one.

Unfortunately, this may put an end to her bending maneuvers when mopping.  :cry:  But I think she will find a way to compensate in our favor.   :biggrin:

Yes I watched it arrive live and it was interesting watch the man bring it.  Leora appeared to give a card at the door and sign for it. She later read the instructions before heading out for the day.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Yes I watched it arrive live and it was interesting watch the man bring it.  Leora appeared to give a card at the door and sign for it. She later read the instructions before heading out for the day.

Really? A woman who reads the instructions? They must have better schools in Russia.... :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, scutus said:

There might still be the possibility that she will revert to the mop to clean the wooden floor, and use the new " toy " to keep the carpets in a clean hygienic condition. 

The next housework day may give a better indication.

I cannot see her giving up the possibility of letting us view her sensational arse in all its glory. 😳

• Upvote 1

I have been watching Leora try on her new clothes. 

The old saying "clothes make the (wo)man" does not seem to apply so much in this case.

It's more like, "Put a dress on Leora and it makes the dress look good."

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

hi leora nice to see you you`re so early up in the morning and outside before i wake up in the morning so i hope you have some nice days and i want to go ice fishing in a few days but they are too cold yet so i have to wait a few days so i do not freeze to deat have a nice evening leora :heart: