Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

2 hours ago, bobbysac said:

so fake ,, trying to pay the rent ,, have a 3some for gods sake 

They don't pay rent... They live there free, water, gas & electric included. A threesome ain't gonna happen. They are just very, very good friends.

On ‎2018‎-‎03‎-‎08 at 1:31 PM, henriPas said:

(Image Content No Longer Available)

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. paul is playing post office...he's licking the stamp while scooter is humping the pillow.Lord i hope Mr. Foamy T. is not in the pillow else he is getting humped and tossed  like a garden salad.well as they say 'here's mud in your eye' but alas it just might not Be mud.hang on Mr Squirrel if you are in there and Good Luck.

• Like 1

It appears that scooter has gone through the apartment, and put paw prints on all the mirrors. Or, are the "woodland creatures" involved?   :shy: In either case, Leora is making absolutely sure that there is not the minutest smudge on any of the mirrors.

Of course, she is showing off her new apparel in the process.   ::)

• Like 2

Appears not in such any great mood or spirits so far today. But good choice and taste in attire as always for the attractive woman. Good to know she has chosen to aquire a cordless lite dust/vac. to do some of the floors with instead of just a flip combo dust/mop that has been utilized for so long. Good idea and choice for Leora. Quite an upper level of intelligence and appealing attractiveness. What a woman !

On 3/7/2018 at 11:04 AM, Iwishicould said:

There might still be the possibility that she will revert to the mop to clean the wooden floor, and use the new " toy " to keep the carpets in a clean hygienic condition. 

The next housework day may give a better indication.

I cannot see her giving up the possibility of letting us view her sensational arse in all its glory. 😳

Watching her using the new machine this morning, and I concede you are probably correct in your assumption Scutus, unfortunately it could mean the end of certain rear end pleasures for a while.☹️

9 minutes ago, scutus said:

She was taking her temperature earlier today, during a break in her sleep time. Hopefully, the flu has not caught up with her.

Would not think she would be up and about doing cleaning chores yet once again if she had my canine colleague Scut. As you say though, at least we may hope it isn't or perhaps even some sort of cold bug or virus also for the charming maiden. Perhaps possibly the aunty is still visiting.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, scutus said:

She was taking her temperature earlier today, during a break in her sleep time. Hopefully, the flu has not caught up with her.

After she rose and had showered there were a couple of times she winced and held her stomach.