Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

ils vivent chacun dans un monde différent ,lui n'est pas porté sur le sexe ,elle ne peut pas lutter contre son corps ,elle n'a pas encore tout découvert ,le jour qu'elle tombera sur un mec un vrai,il lui apprendra la sodo elle lui sera soumise mais au fond d'elle l'exhibition est ancrée en elle 

• Like 1

The Goddess is in a happy sensual mood.     Possibly " deja vu " of yesterday.  What ever happens, Leora is using the suns soft light to accentuate her lovely derriere.   :rolleyes:

11 hours ago, momoreal said:

ils vivent chacun dans un monde différent ,lui n'est pas porté sur le sexe ,elle ne peut pas lutter contre son corps ,elle n'a pas encore tout découvert ,le jour qu'elle tombera sur un mec un vrai,il lui apprendra la sodo elle lui sera soumise mais au fond d'elle l'exhibition est ancrée en elle 

Je pense qu'elle adorera se faire défoncer la rondelle...

On ‎2018‎-‎03‎-‎30 at 6:57 PM, Hope85 said:

z_8710

(Image Content No Longer Available)

WTF?  I think I've seen this weight reduction method advertised on TV during a re-run of The Biggest Loser. ;)

Leora is in a class of her own. The only competition is in the eyes of the viewers, and their personal tastes.

The Goddess is off to seemingly an early start. Just out of bed, changed to more comfortable attire, and is now " relaxing" on the couch.

• Like 3

I appreciate she is undoubtably an intelligent woman,but sometimes her logic amuses me, 

Today she put on a lovely white bra and panties and then immediately started creaming/oiling her legs and arse, surely most women would do it the other way round 🤔

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I am so happy I am not a young man in Krasnoyarsk. Her body would be an irresistible magnet, and her mind would be both amazing and utterly confusing at the same time. When I was 13-years-old, I think I would be very scared to ask her for a dance. I'd just stand there like a statue, blithering away, incoherent, stupefied. Some of that problem might possibly have abated by my college years, when I might have been able to screw up my courage to ask her for a nice dinner date. But I wonder.

Give 10 points to Paul for his success and good fortune. I hope he appreciates it.

• Like 3