Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

I see Paul's swinging it again today or his he going for week, if he really tries hard with Mon, Tue, Wed and Thur next week Russian National Holidays two weeks of work all for a few grazes.

I must try that with my employer, damm I can't I am the employer.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Franklyn said:

Sucks about his bike. Sad we don't have any way to donate to them. I would surely donate to their Paypal if he needed something

for the bike. I also ride and enjoy the sport. Cheers :)

😂😂😂 Why on earth would you want to donate to them for fixing his bike, have a good look at them sometime and you will notice that they are quite comfortable for money. She spends it as if it's going out of fashion, and he goes along with her. 

They waste money, especially Leora, she will spend money on " two minute wonders " and then gets bored and looses interest. In my opinion they have more money than sense. That's not to say I don't like them, because I do, but one day when she can no longer do RLC they will re- enter the real world and have to start accounting for their money.

On the subject of Paul's bike. I like Paul, but what a fucking softy he is, or should I say liberty taker. Yes he had an accident but as far as I'm concerned, if he's fit enough to fuck Leora then he's fit enough for work. He's basically a lazy man with very little energy, but he seems to get away with it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Newark52 said:

I see Paul's swinging it again today or his he going for week, if he really tries hard with Mon, Tue, Wed and Thur next week Russian National Holidays two weeks of work all for a few grazes.

I must try that with my employer, damm I can't I am the employer.

Agreed and she may just as well resign herself to just staying with RLC for as long as they can or the project is going, because he will never make enough money to support her let alone himself much of any other way so unless some of the periodic subsistence allowance is started being saved, they can just figure on riding the train for as far as they can. As much as I admire and like her and have for quite some time now, and that has been the main reason for quite awhile for continuing to at times follow any possible interesting occurrences there and in turn continue a subscription started long ago, I for one will be withdrawing financial support of the project not long from now. For even though the sub. that I have maintained for so long is only a mere smidgen of a fraction of a percentage of what the project brings in, I do not now, nor have I ever cared for an idea of my contributed financial support, no matter how small of a fraction it may be, to attribute to supporting some lazy assed guy who would really rather hang out or lay around a residence somewhere and get more and more overweight.The fact that she does and continues to is her prerogative. To those who think or believe that I am just knocking him, I have made posts in the past stating that at the time he seemed to be doing better, like acting and behaving more mature, and seemed at times to be getting better on his hygiene habits, and even attempting to exercise at times to take better care of himself.Just my opinion of which everyone has there own, such as is choices also. I've about had it with the same old, same old to continue financial support of it as have most friends and comrades who were involved with it as much, already have because of such and similar reasons. I apologize to any members or visitors who visit here who perceives this as any offense to them, because it is not, only merely my view and opinion of what I've been experienced to in trying to follow that residence for some time now and especially here recently. I think it's time to move on in life.

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

Agreed and she may just as well resign herself to just staying with RLC for as long as they can or the project is going, because he will never make enough money to support her let alone himself much of any other way so unless some of the periodic subsistence allowance is started being saved, they can just figure on riding the train for as far as they can. As much as I admire and like her and have for quite some time now, and that has been the main reason for quite awhile for continuing to at times follow any possible interesting occurrences there and in turn continue a subscription started long ago, I for one will be withdrawing financial support of the project not long from now. For even though the sub. that I have maintained for so long is only a mere smidgen of a fraction of a percentage of what the project brings in, I do not now, nor have I ever cared for an idea of my contributed financial support, no matter how small of a fraction it may be, to attribute to supporting some lazy assed guy who would really rather hang out or lay around a residence somewhere and get more and more overweight.The fact that she does and continues to is her prerogative. To those who think or believe that I am just knocking him, I have made posts in the past stating that at the time he seemed to be doing better, like acting and behaving more mature, and seemed at times to be getting better on his hygiene habits, and even attempting to exercise at times to take better care of himself.Just my opinion of which everyone has there own, such as is choices also. I've about had it with the same old, same old to continue financial supporting of it as have most friends and comrades who have. I apologize to any members or visitors who visit here who perceives this as any offense to them, because it is not, only merely my view and opinion of what I've been experienced to in trying to follow that residence for some time now and especially here recently.

There is little doubt that Paul is indeed a lazy man who has to be pampered and spoiled by Leora, it may well be the Russian way, but then I can't help admiring him for it. He is one of the most self centered men I have ever witnessed, but at the end of the day he can whenever he wishes pull down Leora's panties ( when she is wearing them ) and push his cock or tongue into the holy grail in between her legs, where we would all like to be.  He really doesn't have to exert himself either, as she is more than willing to conserve what little energy he has managed to muster 😂 by doing all the work herself if he so wants.

One of the problems when we try to analyze this couple is that we do it from our own selfish standpoint, people tend not to like Paul because he in their minds inhibits Leora's pleasure time, which then impinges on their own pleasure. At the same time as they are semi abusing him they are putting her on a pedestal to be worshipped by all and sundry. Totally ignoring any faults ( and she has many, like us all ) she may have. I think she is a fascinating specimen of the female gender, but I do see her full package, Yes she is beautiful, funny, intelligent, sexy, caring, and to a degree intelligent, but she is also IMHO Immature, demanding, calculating, controlling, vain and predictable,  with an under the surface hardness that possibly stems from childhood.

This is in no way meant as a critisism of this couple, but an honest appraisal of what I see , and when all is said and done they are my favorite couple on RLC.😊

Fair assessment probably, though many of our conclusions are largely speculation.

They may even be contemplating what we are saying about them even as we speak since they seem to be discussing something very deeply at the moment.

I always try not to jump to conclusions as there are so many issues we are unaware of, mental health, or health in general, circumstances in their families, all manner of things come into play.

But your assessment seems reasonably sound and fair from what we can see for ourselves at least.

9 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

Fair assessment probably, though much of our conclusions are largely speculation.

They may even be contemplating what we are saying about them even as we speak since they seem to be discussing something very deeply at the moment.

I always try not to jump to conclusions as there are so many issues we are unaware of, mental health, or health in general, circumstances in their families, all manner of things come into play.

But your assessment seems reasonably sound and fair from what we can see for ourselves at least.

Thank you,  😊