Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

In light of it seemingly that someone may have the residence to themselves for awhile, and if so that it may be hoped that it is for a time period for close to what has seemed to usually be the day to themselves whenever the companion is not present there, and that someone will be in good spirits and some moods of perhaps indulging in some thoughts that may lead to activities of sensuality such as some amazing dancing of which someone is so good and talented at or perhaps some other activities of which may not be as available in opportunity for much longer and for awhile thereafter with a multiday holiday being there and a usual visit of a relative coming soon.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

In light of it seemingly that someone may have the residence to themselves for awhile, and if so that it may be hoped that it is for a time period for close to what has seemed to usually be the day to themselves whenever the companion is not present there, and that someone will be in good spirits and some moods of perhaps indulging in some thoughts that may lead to activities of sensuality such as some amazing dancing of which someone is so good and talented at or perhaps some other activities of which may not be as available in opportunity for much longer and for awhile thereafter with a multiday holiday being there and a usual visit of a relative coming soon.

If you're going to write content that makes no sense, the least you can do is present proper sentence structure.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Howard said:

If you're going to write content that makes no sense, the least you can do is present proper sentence structure.

It may make no sense to you, and as far as I'm concerned, it's in a good enough sentence structure there Professor of Literature Howard.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Howard said:

But sir, It makes perfect sense. Doth, thou need one to explain it to you. 

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

It may make no sense to you, and as far as I'm concerned, it's in a good enough sentence structure there Professor of Literature Howard.

I know YOU think it is proper sentence structure, but it is not. All I am requesting is if you're going to babble, do so using proper sentence structure (semi colons, periods, etc).

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Howard said:

I know YOU think it is proper sentence structure, but it is not. All I am requesting is if you're going to babble, do so using proper sentence structure (semi colons, periods, etc).

You can request all you want and think what you want. At least I'm not one coming into various threads of this forum to attempt to crack on, put down, or flat out insult others posts simply because I don't agree with them or like them as you do there Professor Howard. So you need not concern yourself with my so called babble as you put it, or anyone else's as far as that goes. Oh, and to add one other thing, I could care less if it has so called proper sentence structure for or to "YOU".

• Like 3

It seems the dancing is going to be put aside in lieu of " the other activities'. Perhaps, before the day is over, we will also be blessed with Leora's sensual dancing. I, am more than willing to wait and see what she has planned for us. Heavy, on the (see).

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, scutus said:

It seems the dancing is going to be put aside in lieu of " the other activities'. Perhaps, before the day is over, we will also be blessed with Leora's sensual dancing. I, am more than willing to wait and see what she has planned for us. Heavy, on the (see).

Perhaps it may be something extraordinarily amazing and special. 

39 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Perhaps it may be something extraordinarily amazing and special. 

It is my guess we will wait until she gets back from her,  first of many, tanning outings. The temperature being near 70 F. today at her location.

Leora, utilizing her usual predictability. 😀 But, we can look forward to those amazing, contrasting tan lines in the not too distant future. 

• Like 2