Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

32 minutes ago, niininch said:

Anyone know why RLC has stopped basically playing for me - when i go to the website, its basically still and unfocused images....everyone the same, or just me? how to fix?  thx

have you a premium account? 

47 minutes ago, niininch said:

Anyone know why RLC has stopped basically playing for me - when i go to the website, its basically still and unfocused images....everyone the same, or just me? how to fix?  thx

Still unfocussed images usuall means your IP Address has been blacklisted.  Once you change your IP Address it should be fine.

Hace 1 hora, wa ss dijo:

fue ayer quien movió

Ya lo vi, pero nunca antes estado tan adelantado. Y hoy mas de 3 horas de mantenimiento ... Sospechoso. Parece que quieren sacar mayor rendimiento a las camaras de pago.

Seguramente sean conspiraciones mias  🤔

It appears that cam #3 has been moved slightly towards the desk in the corner while residence was in UM status, though it seems the cam may have been in a better location where it was. Hopefully they (RLC) had sent someone out that repaired the bathroom faucet as well as it has seemed to have been not working for the residents for quite some time now and could not seem to be repaired by one of them who attempted to do so.

Leora,

you did an intense cleaning, wow your so horny and naughty can you do it with out getting caught? I wonder can you use that toy in the guest room and cum as hard as you did in the bathroom. I dare you to go for it. I'll be watching thanks for sharing. "JUST DO IT"  you know you how that sexy butt wants to.

7 hours ago, niininch said:

i had same problem yesterday all day and it got fixed by itself after many hours

• Like 1

8 hours ago, niininch said:

FWIW, I've been having terrible buffering from RLC.  Doesn't happen with YT or Twitch but only w/ RLC (using 3 browsers).

• Upvote 1