Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

1 hour ago, Johnny 5 said:

She bated in all four rooms today ::) and sucked cock in the hall, last couple of days must have been tough for her :wink: :heart:

Was that bating to completion in all four rooms or just leaving the 'Scent of a Woman' in each room?  #HooHaa

• Like 1

Aujourdhui, encore plus que d'habitude, Leora était dans l'envie de plaisir. Depuis ce matin, elle s'est masturbée trois fois dans trois pièces différentes, et s'est caressé gentiment le reste du temps. 

Mais cela ne l'a pas rassasié pour autant, car dès que Paul est rentré dans la soirée, elle s'est précipité aussitot dans ses bras et dans le hall, elle lui a fait une jolie fellation avant de l'entrainer dans le petit salon pour qu'il la prenne rapidement sur le canapé.

C'était une journée.... continue......

• Like 1

#EYOO

I believe she came three times if you count with Paul,  other then that she was laying around spreading her holes and rubbing them, wish she would do that more often without feeling the need to complete, it's so hot, even if she was just laying still on the couch watching tv with two fingers in the butt, that would be so hot and feminine to me, as if she just prefered having something in her ass because it makes her feel good :angel:

valentine`s Day 14 th  february   leora fill this day of love with flowers let every corner of your life to grow and floursh  in the flower language it is the variety  color and number that make up the message and the meaning of the one who receives the flowers  red roses means mostly i love you  red flowers mean count the days until we see again  a flower means you are everything to me  three flowers mean when can i meet you again  pink flowers means i`m in love with you and promise you faithfulness have a nice valentines day tomorrow all the heart`s day leora  :heart:

Guest Legionaire
On ‎2018‎-‎02‎-‎14 at 11:49 AM, curious said:

double angle.....more fun

(Video & Image Content No Longer Available)

Excellent work, much appreciated, thanks.