Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

4 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Right click on the .gif's name. If it does not open, then it's already been nuked by the third party server per a DMCA take-down order from RLC. Take-downs cost money to file; RLC is big enough to afford it and they do it regularly. If we had all this stuff on our servers instead, we'd be getting showered with take-down orders on a minute-by-minute basis. They play hard-ball now.

The tenants, on the other hand, generally enjoy their CC "fan-clubs," although some really negative idiots around here go out of their way to hurt their feelings and piss them off. RLC doesn't want them to post here, either, and yells at them if they do. The entire situation is sad, and I don't think RLC's attitude necessarily benefits anyone.

Camarads started to censor their forum and look whats happened there!

1 minute ago, siggi83 said:

Guys I like dogs, but this one definitely should have a mute button. Can't say how many wonderful beginnings ended in  the sink because of this damn dog.

While I won't disagree with you almost anytime she is on that end of the couch she will finish in one of the other rooms. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, siggi83 said:

Guys I like dogs, but this one definitely should have a mute button. Can't say how many wonderful beginnings ended in  the sink because of this damn dog.

it's  a cam  show, tease on the free cam and action on the paying ones, she's a pro nothing more.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, siggi83 said:

Not gonna let her blame it on the dog, there's a nice guest room you can close after you, or close the dog into

1 minute ago, wa ss said:

it's  a cam  show, tease on the free cam and action on the paying ones, she's a pro nothing more.

Yes because The Goddess never bates on the free cams apart from the few hundred times she has entertained the fuck out of us. In fact 90% of her best is on the free cams.

You should watch more.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, wa ss said:

Sure but I still like the illusion that everything is spontanous.

By the way does anybody know if the get paid or if they just live in these flats for free?