Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

6 hours ago, Pepe said:

For those complaining about her being a cam girl or going to paid room, hers is a solution for you either get a paid sub or stop watching. 

But Pepe !  That is a logical solution. Logic does not apply in today's world. It has gone the same route as common sense. Social media abhors using either. imho  :confused:

For one to appreciate what is available today on the free cams. One needs to look through the archives in the attachments center. Which is the best window to what RLC was in the early years. Cameras have improved, camera positions have improved. As also have the quality of apartments.

Oh, I'm sorry I forgot. For one to see what is in the attachments center. One also has to invest in a CamCaps membership. It is becoming almost impossible to get the frosting on the cake without paying for it.  

It is my opinion, that especially in the couples apartments, RLC does not dictate to the nth. degree,  how, what, where, and when. The individual activities of the tenants.

Leora, again in my opinion, has done more in the past, and continues to do more to advertise for RLC in the free cam areas, than any of the other tenants.

YES !!!     I am biased in my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

Allmost all freeloaders here have at one or numerous times been premium members and will again, I personally only quit paying because I got sick of seeing all the lesbianity.

And my favourite nice girls got replaced with nasty girls that just want to get drunk and lick pussy. So didn't wanna pay to get turned off, or support the route RLC was taking..

You still have the right to complain about something your'e emotionally and financially invested in, maybe not what you see on the free cams, but before both paying members and freeloaders got to enjoy her up close on the kitchen cam, and since they locked it no one does because she stays away from it when she bates.. RLC should take a hint and not fuck with stuff that works.. Leoras free cams is their biggest winning concept. If she doesn't quit bating on them that is, since they seem to have changed something that makes her do that to.

With respect to your opinion Johnny, I feel I have to disagree with you on this matter, If you don't pay you have no say. 

With regard to the fact she doesn't bate on the kitchen camera anymore,  you are mistaken, she gives some awesome views on that camera and it rates as one of the top four in my humble opinion.

I can to a certain extent understand your frustration, but in my opinion it is ill founded, and with respect based on loosing something you were getting for nothing in the first place.

Perhaps I am biased like Scutus, but I only invest my shekels to watch the gorgeous Leora, and she is not the sort of girl I want to watch and enjoy in half measures, so to avoid disappointment I pay for the full package, One of my shrewdest investments in my honest opinion.

• Like 2

Leora  sits on the window ledge going to the balcony in the living room. If you do not have access to camera 2, you will not be able to see her. This is one of the locations that there is a charging cord for the phone. With the fan there by Paul's desk. all you will see of her is her feet, and the phone charging cord wiggling. 

There are times she will spend twenty to thirty minutes there.

• Like 1