Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

42 minutes ago, Iwishicould said:

I don't imagine the freebies will have anything to complain about today, Leora looked stunning and what a great session, even a small tit wank for Paul.

And kudos to Paul, he more than played his part, he made sure she climaxed first before he was finished of by her mouth.

A great start to the week, may it continue. 

I don't consider myself a greedy man, but, I would not be surprised if she went for a second while he sleeps, she certainly has the stamina for it.

47 minutes ago, Iwishicould said:

Just watching the way this woman moves her body when she irons make me hard. 

I am sure  you are aware of the fact that this lovely creature is very addictive. Also the need gets stronger even after years of watching. Her persona  is a vacuum, with the subtlest moves, a smile, a simple bend, a sensuous dance, playing with Eva, even turning housework into pure pleasure, leaving those who watch her wanting more.

What does she do ?  She simply takes her repertoire up to another level. Did I say addictive ? :biggrin:

Paul is one lucky person, and he in my opinion, has accepted his fate graciously. Allowing her to be the person she wants to be.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

es agradable ver a leora tan sexy y sonriente como ahora esta.... ultimamente no la veo mucho y no puedo disfrutar de su compañia, mis horarios no coinciden con sus juegos... solo puedo disfrutar dos horas por la mañana y es de 13 h. a 15 h. de su tiempo... asi que estos momentos los disfruto con mucho gusto..

2 hours ago, scutus said:

I am sure  you are aware of the fact that this lovely creature is very addictive. Also the need gets stronger even after years of watching. Her persona  is a vacuum, with the subtlest moves, a smile, a simple bend, a sensuous dance, playing with Eva, even turning housework into pure pleasure, leaving those who watch her wanting more.

What does she do ?  She simply takes her repertoire up to another level. Did I say addictive ? :biggrin:

Paul is one lucky person, and he in my opinion, has accepted his fate graciously. Allowing her to be the person she wants to be.

Yes Scutus ,I am aware, but like many people who appreciate either fine dining, great art, the classics, or just the wonderful things that nature bestows on us, I am forever overwhelmed by this woman. She has over the years developed into an iconic figure with more than just beauty alone, she has an inner soul and a great humility and feelings for those less fortunate. She has been blessed by nature but still has an admirable humility about her.

She has set the bar so high it is impossible for her to be bettered, and along with a more agreeable and even likable Paul can rule RLC until she decides otherwise..

It has taken a while but Paul in my opinion is not only a very fortunate man, but a essential part of her being, because of the softening of his attitude she has been able to express herself more freely, and for that we must be indebted to Pauls understanding of his partners needs.

Its very easy for the likes of the Barco girls to just pose like maniquins when they have no partner, but they all look false and plastic and are not sexy or erotic one iota as far as I am concerned, but Leora considers everyone and its creditable the way she does it.

• Like 4

I sometimes wonder what Leora's thoughts on us are, does she think of us as sad lonely people without much of a life, or perverts who are not capable of holding down a relationship, or does she appreciate that many or perhaps most of us are in happy relationships, and watching her only enhances our life without harming anyone else's 

Similar to herself to a certain extent, we see that her and Paul have had a good relationship for many years, and it seems to be getting stronger as time passes, but she has her uncommon sexual needs to satisfy, and in doing so brings much pleasure to thousands of other people.

I see exhibitionism as a pure form of expression and in its way is a wondrous art form, and likewise voyeeurism is not just a bunch of " dirty old men " lusting after a girl, but a selection of people with a great appreciation of beauty and the expression of the female form, and all it's desires and forms of satisfaction.

Leora is the ultimate  exhibitionist as far as I am concerned and is a voyeurs delight. Long may she continue to give pleasure to us all.

• Like 5

Extremely complex to a little squirrel brain maybe :biggrin: I wonder how frustratingly wrong she must find some of the comments, philosophies and amateur psychology evaluations of her in this thread? :smile: Eh, probably used to it now.

Goodmorning Leoralove :heart: :wink:

7 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Leora's psychology is extremely complex.

I still, after all these years, cannot understand her. I can understand "Nora," and most others, but not her.

It is enough for me to appreciate her, however.

She's not complex.  If anything, I'd say she's vain, a bit immature living a Hollywood dream/fantasy (meaning she has all these risque clothes that if not for the cameras...she'd still buy them but with what money or purpose (other then feeling 'special').   If she was here in Los Angeles (or New York), she wouldn't survive long. Her expectations of an American life are superficial and she would be overwhelmed (if she was to live here).  As a tourist, she'd soak it all up and have a blast.

She (and Paul) are in a holding pattern. Both in their mid 20s with no future planned.  He's working but it doesn't seem to be a rewarding job.  Most likely labor intensive.  She's home most of the day acting out a houswife lifestyle;  'working' as she entertains for the cameras.  Neither have thought very much about their future - including starting a family.

• Like 1