Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Ah that I did not know, but it would be RLC's decision and not hers. I understand your frustration but The Goddess is not trying to fuck you over.

if you look at all the standard appartements , it's the only one with a locked kitchen cam, it was definetely on her request.

2 minutes ago, wa ss said:

if you look at all the standard appartements , it's the only one with a locked kitchen cam, it was definetely on her request.

Absolutely rubbish. She does not make the decision about the cams - I don't think you understand how companies work. She had better free cams than anyone else and still does.

11 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I can understand why they took kitchen cam away from free cammers because let 's face the new angle was maybe giving views that other cameras could only dream of. 

Exactly! They enhanced that camera view and once they realised it was such a good position they understandably decided to use it as one of the standard cams instead. We were lucky we had it for so long as a free cam after they made it a better vantage point.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

That was a retarded move by RLC, she used to love bating for that cam, and pretty much hasn't since they did that, she scoots over to the other freecam now instead..

Now that I think about it, she does still love me, and I love her :biggrin: :heart: Sorry for talking while having blue balls again, need to stop that :blush:

37 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

That was a retarded move by RLC, she used to love bating for that cam, and pretty much hasn't since they did that, she scoots over to the other freecam now instead..

Do you mean Cam 1 or the kitchen cam which was brilliant for nudity but only good for a couple of kitchen fucks?

Before the angle was changed obviously. My favourite standing naked shots were with that camera.

18 minutes ago, Suicida said:

Do you guys know which movie was Leora watching today? I'd like to watch it too.

At least I know she has a great taste in music.

Eins
Hier kommt die Sonne
Zwei
Hier kommt die Sonne
Drei
Sie ist der hellste Stern von allen
Vier
Hier kommt die Sonne!!!

3 hours ago, wa ss said:

It really is a matter of swings and roundabouts, Yes the kitchen camera is now locked, but I don't believe Leora has any influence on what cameras are free and what are premium, go back 2-3 years ago and the Guest Room camera 10 was premium then RLC made it free, you win some and you loose some, that's the way of the world. 

RLC is not a charity and obviously needs investment to maintain their assets, yes they sometimes screw money out of punters unnecessarily ( like charging Premium Members to access Replay ) but all in all the freeloaders  of our world do quite well from them.

Once again it's not RLCs responsibility to keep non premium punters happy, If people don't want to pay then they should graciously accept whatever comes thier way and be grateful, otherwise either pay the fare or get off the bus.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Allmost all freeloaders here have at one or numerous times been premium members and will again, I personally only quit paying because I got sick of seeing all the lesbianity.

And my favourite nice girls got replaced with nasty girls that just want to get drunk and lick pussy. So didn't wanna pay to get turned off, or support the route RLC was taking..

You still have the right to complain about something your'e emotionally and financially invested in, maybe not what you see on the free cams, but before both paying members and freeloaders got to enjoy her up close on the kitchen cam, and since they locked it no one does because she stays away from it when she bates.. RLC should take a hint and not fuck with stuff that works.. Leoras free cams is their biggest winning concept. If she doesn't quit bating on them that is, since they seem to have changed something that makes her do that to.