Leora & Paul - General Chat Topic (Jan - Apr. 2018)

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes because The Goddess never bates on the free cams apart from the few hundred times she has entertained the fuck out of us. In fact 90% of her best is on the free cams.

You should watch more.

Maybe you should watch more, she used to, but there's been a sudden switch recently from 90% freecam to 90% premium, and it's very frustrating

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I'll be honest I'm a bit frightened of that monster but it seems The Goddess has it well in ... VERY WELL IN :biggrin:

THANK THE GODDESS

She certainly has no trouble accommodating the new toy, although in all honesty she will have to persevere with it to get the best results from it, I will be intrigued to see how it fits into that wonderful arsehole of hers, but have no doubt she will succeed in making herself very happy with it, being the inventive girl she is. I would respectfully suggest plenty of lubrication and slow and long strokes. 

5 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

Maybe you should watch more, she used to, but there's been a sudden switch recently from 90% freecam to 90% premium, and it's very frustrating

Trust me I don't miss that much. Only last week she gave a full 26 minute epic bate which is better than anything we have seen in the rooms. Bearing in mind what is going on RLC at the moment which can't be a coincidence there may be some truth in that theory but you can hardly complain about what you do see. But also bear in mind she has to find a place to use that new toy and  I am sure you will see it soon. 

12 minutes ago, Johnny 5 said:

the switch started after adding the new cams, and locking the kitchen cam wich used to be free since the begining, I presume on her demand. 

12 minutes ago, wa ss said:

it's  a cam  show, tease on the free cam and action on the paying ones, she's a pro nothing more.

For some reason you seem to be a very bitter person, there is an alternative and solution to your predicament, take out a subscription on RLC or accept what you are given for free. Personally I believe she is worth investing in, because take it from me, what she does in the other rooms would drive you crazy.

I am only joking with you my friend, but never look a gift horse in the mouth.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Oh yes and Paul and The Goddess fucked in the hall and the GR a couple of days ago.

Yep that was the day she bated in both bathroom and bedroom, that's what I'm interested in seeing.. And bedroom/bathroom trend is still going strong

21 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes because The Goddess never bates on the free cams apart from the few hundred times she has entertained the fuck out of us. In fact 90% of her best is on the free cams.

You should watch more.

Ungrateful sods! Agree with you one hundred per cent. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, wa ss said:

the switch started after adding the new cams, and locking the kitchen cam wich used to be free since the begining, I presume on her demand. 

Ah that I did not know, but it would be RLC's decision and not hers. I understand your frustration but The Goddess is not trying to fuck you over.

• Like 1