Maya - General Chat Topic 2018 #1

StnCld316

2 hours ago, Howard said:

I've said this before Squirrely: You frighten me (or am I frightened for you?). 🙂  You're the Wikipedia, Funk and Wagner, & World Book - all combined, regarding RLC participants.

and states it all in such an amusing way 😄

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/26/2018 at 6:07 PM, Howard said:

I've said this before Squirrely: You frighten me (or am I frightened for you?). 🙂  You're the Wikipedia, Funk and Wagner, & World Book - all combined, regarding RLC participants.

It's just that I've been here WAYYYY TOOOO LONNNGGG. Most of what I say can be confirmed just by studying the archives. There are plenty of other veterans here that know more than me.

I am also well known for really bad guesses.

On 9/26/2018 at 8:42 PM, peking said:

and states it all in such an amusing way 😄

As our new member "DT POTUS" says in our World Wide Politics forum: "This squirrel is incredibly amusing. He's done a wonderful, great job. Fantastic. Just incredible, I tell you. A real bang-up job. Nobody's seen a squirrel accomplish the great job he's done. Not the Chinese squirrels, not the Ugandan squirrels, not the DNC's hired puppet squirrels. They think they can out do him, but they don't stand a chance. Not against the power of Foamy. He's just incredible, I'm telling you.."

35 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Sometimes, my friends, we are left with naught but speculation.

What do you consider to be the near future of Super Girl Maya on RLC?

She (meaning the apartment) survived several months of no sex when she and Stephan became "roommates". That's why I think she's buddy-buddy with the RLC hierarchy. If she leaves, it is by her choice (whenever that may be).

16 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Sometimes, my friends, we are left with naught but speculation.

What do you consider to be the near future of Super Girl Maya on RLC?

There is definitely a "chill " in the air regarding the relationship of Maya, and her boyfriend. Since he has never been officially named as part of the RLC project, I suspect he is expendable.

I think part of the dilemma is the time frame the Krasnoyarsk apartments fill. The three to four hour lead time they are ahead of the rest of the total project fills what would be a large void for the viewers.

A new apartment might go a long way toward raising Maya's enthusiasm. Plus, perhaps a new boyfriend might re ignite the old passionate Maya of five years ago. The video games are  not doing it.

This apartment is very much like the Desiree & Raul apartment, not much activity to entice the viewer who is looking to see more than mundane real life, and its roller coaster ride. RLC appears to let the tenants call the shots regarding exiting the program for the most part.

My crystal ball does not help me much regarding this apartment. If Maya should decide to leave the project, there will be a void for those of us who have been watching her the duration.

My guess for the near future is that the only change might be a different boyfriend.

My hunch has been that Maya doesn't give a damn about RLC (or CC) or her presence on it, and hasn't for years since she stopped the cosplay stuff. Howard may be right that she has a "higher" connection. It's also possible that since she's no longer selling cosmetics or working on auto-body repair, or hair-dressing, she might very well have access to an art studio where she is working on projects there. I hope such an outside gig has been developing for her.

I have noticed an entirely new set of furniture that BT seems comfortable with. So does his Bro-Friend. I wonder if she would have chosen it herself.

I honestly have no answers. After the "Big Breakup" anything with Maya is possible. She's an artist. All I know is that she appears to be a strong-willed woman who prefers to call the shots. I don't think RLC would like to dump her -- they can't dump Krasnoyarsk -- we all know that -- but I would not be surprised if she just chucks it all and goes into full free-spirit mode.  I guess we're all stuck with mere speculation for the time being.

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

My hunch has been that Maya doesn't give a damn about RLC (or CC) or her presence on it, and hasn't for years since she stopped the cosplay stuff. Howard may be right that she has a "higher" connection. It's also possible that since she's no longer selling cosmetics or working on auto-body repair, or hair-dressing, she might very well have access to an art studio where she is working on projects there. I hope such an outside gig has been developing for her.

I have noticed an entirely new set of furniture that BT seems comfortable with. So does his Bro-Friend. I wonder if she would have chosen it herself.

I honestly have no answers. After the "Big Breakup" anything with Maya is possible. She's an artist. All I know is that she appears to be a strong-willed woman who prefers to call the shots. I don't think RLC would like to dump her -- they can't dump Krasnoyarsk -- we all know that -- but I would not be surprised if she just chucks it all and goes into full free-spirit mode.  I guess we're all stuck with mere speculation for the time being.

She needs a hard fucking.  What I mean is hands tied to the bed (where she relinquishes control) and gets continuously banged until it takes a couple days for her legs to be able to hold her up.

No, not a fantasy of mine (but hey, why not). She's in a funk and has been for awhile. She needs something in her life that shakes her so hard it gives her a different perspective. She always need to be in control. And we see that more so sitting on BT's face during sex (don't recall her doing that w/ Stepan).

If you compare her relationship w/ BT and Stepan, not much has changed. She plays games now (while before she would play or read on a tablet). But like w/ Stepan, they eventually sit apart.  I think she'd be OK with or without a boyfriend. Maya, 3 cats and a dog.  Now that she started using a vibrator, does BT really serve a purpose in her life?  Does she need an emotional connection or as I said, the cats and a vibrator (she has 2) is all she really needs. She's definitely not as sexual as you might expect from a 20-something young woman living away from her parents.

Archived