Maya - General Chat Topic 2018 #1

StnCld316

This Thread is for General Chat Comments & Quotes for This Apartment 

- If you have any Pictures or Videos of this Apartments Tenants Please place them in their Proper Threads.

- Please Stay on Topic. Any Off Topic Comments or Quotes will be removed.

Example:   If Kristy and Her BF are getting it on then it is to be discussed in the Proper Thread that it takes place in or the Time when someone goes to Sleep or Wakes Report that in Their Proper Threads.

- If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.

Please Note: Everyone has the right to express their opinions and to be heard.

- Not everyone is going to share that same opinion and everyone has the right to express themselves in a Respectful Manner.

- Do not attack another Members Comments and/or Quotes just because you don't share the same views.

** (This Will be Monitored and Strictly Enforced) **

- Any Derogatory Comments Will be Removed.

Stepan packed two bags(Rucksack and a small holdall) and it looks like he could be leaving.  He's packed his house shoes. To where who knows. I expect he will return.

Could be the moment for Maya to return with dog and lover in tow.

Stepan left at 0400 their time.

It is my opinion they will do what ever they wish to do. As long as they wish to do it. With, or without, the diversified opinions of the CC audience. 2018 will be a continuation of 2017 in this apartment.

6 hours ago, CrazyDude said:

Plus she is no longer wearing any rings (bands) on either hand. For years Maya has worn a ring on the ring finger of BOTH hands. No longer.

Morality, or the lack of it, does not seem to be an issue in the Masha, Sasha, and heaven help, now Dasha apartment. I agree, in todays political correct society, it is absolutely required for two people who are living together, regardless of sex, to wear rings.

This apartment in its disheveled state. Is as stable as most of the couples apartments in my opinion. But for some reason or another, this is the one that has been selected to be observed through a magnifying glass. I stand corrected, it is through a microscope. It would probably be advisable that an electron microscope is used. Heaven help something be missed. This is also my opinion.

It has been stated that I do not respect others opinions. That is not the case. My opinions just are not in agreement with some of the other opinions.  

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Nightjar said:

It must only be in the USA where this is considered politically incorrect.

It isn't. It's only considered taboo by narrow minded people who are rigid and stubborn in their views of how they think things should be with everyone.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

It isn't. It's only considered taboo by narrow minded people who are rigid and stubborn in their views of how they think things should be with everyone.

I was correcting a view from a USA member who stated that was the case . LOL

13 hours ago, Nightjar said:

To correct any misconception given it is perfectly ok for unmarried couples living together in Europe and other parts of the world not to wear rings. It must only be in the USA where this is considered politically incorrect.

Where in the US do you live - Amish country?  There is nothing PC about 'marriage' in the US.  PC would be date for a year, engaged for another 6-9 months (dude give chick a ring), marriage and start a family after a year.

Majority of middle American under 35 shack up.  Of those who shack up, over 70% are liberals. Liberals puke when you call them PC. They like to re-write the playbook. Their value system is not traditional but conventional for the times.  Liberals are like bubble gum/rap music (i.e. flavor of the month) while conservatives (who are PC) are like classical music (live their lives based on traditional values).  That's one reason there is such a partisan divide in the US.  You have POTUS with conservative values governing a country that is liberal. While w/ Obama-lama-ding-dong, there was a liberal POTUS who had the support of most of Americans.  That didn't work well; which is why there is a POTUS conservative, and a majority conservative in both House and Senate.

Sorry...you got me going a bit off topic.  Bottom line is PC was non-existant for many years and w/o traditional values in place, it only gets worse (i.e. 2008-2016). US government is trying reverse the damage (but IMO it will take at least two generations to do).

FWIW, Europe is less PC then the US. 20 & 30 yr olds (like the US) are more self-centered but also gullible.  I can dwell on that but this isn't the right forum for it.

• Like 2