Maya - General Chat Topic 2018 #1

StnCld316

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 11:34 AM, Howard said:

Just curious... Does anyone know what Boy-Toy's given name is?  Sometimes referred to Stepan v2.0.  But has anyone heard Maya call him by name (other then face-sitter)?

It was mentioned somewhere before I just can't remember where but his name is supposedly Jody. It's a Unisex name can either be for Male or Female name.

I have a question that probably no one thought of asking before. Since Maya and Leora live in the same kind of area/timezone, why did they never meet, as others already did in the other RLC appartments? And Leora could've come to a visit, when Stepan left Maya, it'd make her feel better.

11 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I have a question that probably no one thought of asking before. Since Maya and Leora live in the same kind of area/timezone, why did they never meet, as others already did in the other RLC appartments? And Leora could've come to a visit, when Stepan left Maya, it'd make her feel better.

Because they are not friends and don't know each other. 

Maya already had a new boyfriend way before Stepan left. Maya did not need to feel better about anything.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Because they are not friends and don't know each other. 

Maya already had a new boyfriend way before Stepan left. Maya did not need to feel better about anything.

First, I think it would be great for RLC if they met, and second you're basically saying that she was cheating on Stepan and that is why he left?

6 minutes ago, costa049 said:

...and second you're basically saying that she was cheating on Stepan and that is why he left?

She might have been. No on knows for sure. What we do know is Maya and Stepan had already broken up before he moved out. Whether she started seeing the new guy before they broke up or after is anybody's guess, but the new guy had been coming over for months while Stepan was still living there.

38 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

She might have been. No on knows for sure. What we do know is Maya and Stepan had already broken up before he moved out. Whether she started seeing the new guy before they broke up or after is anybody's guess, but the new guy had been coming over for months while Stepan was still living there.

I know that this new guy was already seeing her while Stepan was still there, I think I saw him twice. I thought they were just friends, but I never thought it would escalate to this situation. So the fact that the new guy was already coming while Stepan was still there is a bonus.

1 hour ago, costa049 said:

I know that this new guy was already seeing her while Stepan was still there, I think I saw him twice. I thought they were just friends, but I never thought it would escalate to this situation. So the fact that the new guy was already coming while Stepan was still there is a bonus.

The New Guy wasn't in the Apartment at the same time as Stepan.  Each time Maya's BF came over Stepan was gone for the Weekend. 

I have never seen the two in the Apartment at the same time.  It could be possible they have and I just never seen it as I don't follow the Apartments movements on a Daily Basis. Anyways Maya is Happy and that's all that matters.

Things to ponder about Maya with Boy Toy:

• She is now a gamer
  • She changed her look drastically (new dreads)
  • She uses a vibrator (never did that with Stepan)
  • She give oral more often then before
  • She likes to face-sit
  • It seems she has a part-time job while BT,..well, he's home more often
  • We still don't know BT's given name

There's my quick short list. Anyone else have something to add?