Maya - General Chat Topic 2018 #1

StnCld316

On 7/12/2018 at 7:03 AM, StnCld316 said:

It was mentioned somewhere before I just can't remember where but his name is supposedly Jody. It's a Unisex name can either be for Male or Female name.

They call him Jody on RLCF chat.

Just wondering, I don't watch Maya's place puch, but has anyone seen Maya pay much attention to her pets?? I've never seen it, it's like they're just there, like it's just some neutral object, like furniture. Very different from Nina&Kira and Nelly, who always play, doll and talk alot to their ca(s), first thing they do when they come home is to greet the cat(s). Same with Anabel and her rabbit. And Alberto often plays with their dog. But Maya's pets seem just as misserable as that appartment in general.

2 hours ago, ed2 said:

Maya has gotten a new couch!

Considering the old set was their from the onset of RLC's usage, and the usage it has seen by both, the various pets, and the tenants over the last five years. This being the oldest of the original apartments. I suggest it was past due. However, it will be interesting to see how long the vinyl will hold up to the pets.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ed2 said:

Just wondering, I don't watch Maya's place puch, but has anyone seen Maya pay much attention to her pets?? I've never seen it, it's like they're just there, like it's just some neutral object, like furniture. Very different from Nina&Kira and Nelly, who always play, doll and talk alot to their ca(s), first thing they do when they come home is to greet the cat(s). Same with Anabel and her rabbit. And Alberto often plays with their dog. But Maya's pets seem just as misserable as that appartment in general.

Maya loves the cats but ignore the dog. BT plays with all the pets every so often.  But it appears to Maya, the dog is like the plaque.  I've seen her jump over the dog to give the cats affection.  She really ignores the pooch.

8 hours ago, ed2 said:

Maya has gotten a new couch!

After 5 Years RLC finally broke down and actually spent some money on the dump.  To bad they wouldn't replace the Painting that looks like a Large Blob of  Excrement.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

After 5 Years RLC finally broke down and actually spent some money on the dump.  To bad they wouldn't replace the Painting that looks like a Large Blob of  Excrement.

The new furniture isn't designed for watching a video or impromptu banging. I think we'll see less of that in the living room.

10 hours ago, Howard said:

The new furniture isn't designed for watching a video or impromptu banging. I think we'll see less of that in the living room.

They're sleeping on it at the moment.  To what I could see earlier it looks like it's made out of leather.  

• 3 weeks later...

It appears that Maya and BT are back from a week long camping trip.  With plenty of cleaning  to do when they got back. 

This is the first time that I have not seen Maya's sister tending to the cats during Maya's absence.

1 hour ago, scutus said:

It appears that Maya and BT are back from a week long camping trip.  With plenty of cleaning  to do when they got back. 

This is the first time that I have not seen Maya's sister tending to the cats during Maya's absence.

Maybe she has the dog.

Maya's back is tomato red. Looks like she also had a few too many treats while on holiday laying out in the Russian sun.

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Maybe she has the dog.

Maya's back is tomato red. Looks like she also had a few too many treats while on holiday laying out in the Russian sun.

Maya evidently had the dog with her, and I assume BT, during their outing.