Maya - General Chat Topic 2018 #1

StnCld316

7 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

If they were going to do that, they would have just added a new couple to replace one of the many other couples that left during the time that Maya was not doing anything with Stepan. Saying Maya cost them money is just ridiculous.

If you ever owned a business, you would see my point (may not agree, but it would make solid business sense).  One can apply the 80/20 rule to this apartment.  That's why I think Maya & the RLC owners are buddy/buddy.

0940 Maya just had an orgasm while masturbating with a vibrator/ dildo while laying on the couch. She came from slamming the vibrator in her beautiful pussy. Her BT cannot make her cum from intercourse. Her husband could make her cum from intercourse because he could keep his monster cock hard until she came. I did not like him but he could please her.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

0940 Maya just had an orgasm while masturbating with a vibrator/ dildo while laying on the couch. She came from slamming the vibrator in her beautiful pussy. Her BT cannot make her cum from intercourse. Her husband could make her cum from intercourse because he could keep his monster cock hard until she came. I did not like him but he could please her.

Thanks. Not easy to see. Funny the shadow in the wall.

In RLC, not all males are like Sasha (with or without pill). If Maya starts to use frequently dildo, it will more difficult for the BT to please her 100%

Edited by novidades

2 hours ago, novidades said:

Thanks. Not easy to see. Funny the shadow in the wall.

In RLC, not all males are like Sasha (with or without pill). If Maya starts to use frequently dildo, it will more difficult for the BT to please her 100%

I'd rather see Maya masturbate more since her BT isn't able to get the job done most times. When he first started going there he was doing quite well but he seems to be lacking something lately.

Sasha he's not that big of a deal. The only thing he has going for him is that noodle that sits between his legs. He has no other qualities.  

The best guy RLC ever had was Anton he'd put Sasha to shame in the Sex Department.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

I'd rather see Maya masturbate more since her BT isn't able to get the job done most times. When he first started going there he was doing quite well but he seems to be lacking something lately.

Sasha he's not that big of a deal. The only thing he has going for him is that noodle that sits between his legs. He has no other qualities.  

The best guy RLC ever had was Anton he'd put Sasha to shame in the Sex Department.

I suppose that piedpiper1968 was posting about BT sexual capacities. And I was posting in the same point of view.

There is a big difference between Sasha and other RLC males. He takes care of two women (not young girls - more quality demanding).

And if he hasn't more sex activity, it is Masha fault... :smile:

Besides that, he is older than most ot RLC males including Anton. Age can give more experience but not more power. :sad:

I remember Anton spending most of the time playing in his PC. Some attacked him for spending so much time in the PC and others defending him saying that it was his job. A little like Paul...

Only a little difference - Paul doesn't use pills and Anton did. Both girls, although phisically differents, were/are very good sex partners. And enjoying alchool...

Now guys I go back a long time on RLC. Back to Nov 2013 and I loved Alina. Anton was a bit of a dick but when he and Alina decided to have sex they could go for a couple of hours. She was amazing and had a beautiful pussy.

(and yes on the computer a lot, but he also did some development I think. I would see a command window open at times)

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, piedpiper1968 said:

Now guys I go back a long time on RLC. Back to Nov 2013 and I loved Alina. Anton was a bit of a dick but when he and Alina decided to have sex they could go for a couple of hours. She was amazing and had a beautiful pussy.

(and yes on the computer a lot, but he also did some development I think. I would see a command window open at times)

Nice girl! One day there was a party at the appartment and one of the girls drunked so much that they called the emergency and RLC didn't close the cameras. Am I right or my memory is pulling my leg?

I knew when Anton decided to have sex wiith Alina - First he would take a shower. :smile:

• Like 1