Maya - General Chat Topic 2018 #1

StnCld316

3 hours ago, Maxbell said:

Hahaa....I’m not sure I get the connection

He keeps his shorts on because he's insecure of himself (as a sexual being).

She wants long hair because, as much a pain in the ass it is to have (wear), it is worth the hassle because she is insecure of her looks.

• 4 weeks later...

It appears that officially the apartment is only for Maya while the guy is staying there for free but not getting any money because his name is not in the apartment title. So he should be careful dealing with her majesty cuz she could easily kick'm out like she did with her ex.. 

When we had the controversy re: Eva and the girlfriend I looked at some of my older video recordings and man did I enjoy those early days of Maya and you know who. lol She was fucking amazing. Almost fell in love with her all over again.  I stated this in another thread, but thought it better to put it here.

19 hours ago, Howard said:

Maya has turned into a video game junkie.  Since meeting BT, she hasn't been the DIYer she once was.  Much easier to sit on your ass night after night playing video games then doing something productive.

I'm afraid that has what it's become...computer's,phone's and video game's.   

After looking back on this this discussion board, I've noticed a few comments on BT wearing shorts or showering with the light off.  The other day I noticed on his nut sac two or three large white spots.  Is this an STD? Is that what he's hiding?  It was a real turn off when I saw it. (Sorry if you all have already talked about this.

6 minutes ago, jeddyrocks said:

After looking back on this this discussion board, I've noticed a few comments on BT wearing shorts or showering with the light off.  The other day I noticed on his nut sac two or three large white spots.  Is this an STD? Is that what he's hiding?  It was a real turn off when I saw it. (Sorry if you all have already talked about this.

While I haven't personally inspected his balls it could be one of these: https://www.healthline.com/health/mens-health/white-spots-on-testicles

• StnCld316 changed the title to Maya - General Chat Topic 2018 #1
  • StnCld316 locked this topic