Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

Just logged in 23:000 their time.  All 3 are in the apartment.  Surprisingly Nina is showing Kira a lot of affection to Kira even though DE is right there in front of them. :heart:

This is happening more and more.   I think there is now an understanding between all 3 that N&K belong together.  DE is being sidelined.  ::)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bfaith said:

I do not know what happened to Nina but lately she has become much more kind. I like this.

Yes, she has changed. And for the better. I think she is basically much more relaxed. Good for her and Kira and us :biggrin:

PS. Did you notice the lamp has moved? ::):lightbulb::shy:

• Like 4

So the girls have had a really good night together.  Watching a movie or something on TV.  Playing innocent games.  A great deal of laughter and many smiles.  The happiest I have seen them all for a long time.

For me it is perfect.  Seeing Nina and Kira smile fills my heart with joy.:heart::biggrin::heart:

For some I understand that this will not be enough.  Please do not complain.  Do not waste your time, it is more precious than that.  1 click is all it takes.

• Like 1

After around 3 hours sleep. :sleepy:    Nina and Kira are up and dressed in casual clothes and go out.  :arrow:

For what I thought would be a few hours.  Just checked and they are back in bed. 

So maybe a visit to Church this morning.  Kira already catching up on her sleep.  Sweet dreams precious.::)  And now Nina.   So same to you. ::)

• Like 3

4 hours ago, le5b05 said:

After around 3 hours sleep. :sleepy:    Nina and Kira are up and dressed in casual clothes and go out.  :arrow:

For what I thought would be a few hours.  Just checked and they are back in bed. 

So maybe a visit to Church this morning.  Kira already catching up on her sleep.  Sweet dreams precious.::)  And now Nina.   So same to you. ::)

I don't imagine them just like two girls who wake up "early" on Sunday mornings for go to church :biggrin:

11 minutes ago, RoyMakaay said:

I don't imagine them just like two girls who wake up "early" on Sunday mornings for go to church :biggrin:

It has been said on here before that they sometimes go to church.  How true that is?  I do not know.

Nina also has a problem with an upper left tooth, so maybe it was a visit to the Dentist?  :sick:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, le5b05 said:

It has been said on here before that they sometimes go to church.  How true that is?  I do not know.

Nina also has a problem with an upper left tooth, so maybe it was a visit to the Dentist?  :sick:

sounds a little bit more probable for me

however, Kira came out again (i don't know when, though) , she returned to 4PM with water

• Like 1

Kira often goes out shopping on her own on Sundays.  I think she may have brought some food back for "Breakfast".  Looks like they are eating chocolate brioche.

Not quite as good as the chocolate ice cream they had this morning.  Yummy! ::)   Nina had her ice cream served on a little Heart shaped plate.  :heart:   Awww.  Sweet.

• Like 2