Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

1 hour ago, Barry Elephant said:

Just trying to bring a little balance to the negativity and grumbling that there is so much of around here :o)

Absolutely correct.  Life's too short to waste time grumbling.  Just one click and you can find something more interesting.

It's even quicker than grumbling.  :biggrin:  So why waste time???

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RoyMakaay said:

I agree with you that another apartment could benefit the girls, but i think it would be a little strange, at least the first times, to see they in another housing context, I'm so used to see this apartment, i'd miss it :cry:

however, i've always wondered one thing about it: how the hell can design an apartment in which you have to go from the bathroom to access the bedroom? I'm not an architecture expert, but it's very strange for me :biggrin::biggrin:

I've seen worse.  But it is not as strange as you think.  These apartments are meant for only 1 or 2 occupants. 

What I can never understand is when you have two bedrooms with a bathroom in between.  With both bedrooms having direct access either side of the bathroom :huh:??

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bigmac18 said:

...or RLC should pay those fixes from our generous memberships :dodgy:

While being at it, also have a look at the deteriorating carpet in the bedroom.

Funny, I have the exact same problem with the kick plates in the kitchen... Thanks Le5B05 for the suggestion :-)

OK!  If anyone needs a DIY lesson in how to properly fix their Kick plates.  Then PM me.  It's far too boring for an open post.  But I promise you it works. ::)

How on earth did we get to architecture and stuff.  I am such a sad person.:biggrin:  somebody shoot me.

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Roksis said:

I think it's time to actually think about how to resettle the girls, I think a change of scenery will benefit for their relationship, I would be perfectly happy if there was a new camera, in other places, nice and beautiful apartment, with good interior, perfect would be a fireplace and a fluffy rug around, I think it also would have affected their sex lives, everywhere, heat, light, beautiful, 
RLC think of it.

I think I agree :rolleyes: They deserve better! The other apartments in St. Petersburg are in a better condition and way larger (penthouse of Efim & Anabel, anyone?)

On the other hand: I think the camera placement in this apartment is almost perfect. Many cameras feel very close, whereas many larger apartments feel distant and less personal. A true quality I would like to preserve would Nina & Kira move.

I bet the two cats will love a fluffy rug in front of the fireplace :biggrin:

• Like 1

I would love a fluffy rug in front of a fireplace.  Also I do not mind sharing it with the cats. :biggrin:

Kira in bed catching up on her sleep, bless her.  Nina on the laptop sitting on the sofa.  Watching something though I do not know what. ::)

Image result for fluffy rug and fireplace

So anyone like to join me?...

• Like 1

Kira had a really good nights sleep.   Up and out to work, followed a little time later by Nina, who hardly slept at all. :sleepy:

So looks like they are both out for the day.  I Hope they have a good time. ::)  Catch them later perhaps.

19:00 The girls have just popped home.  Nina to change her top.  They were stood in the hallway together, all smiles and happiness. 

Nina began singing along beautifully to a song that Kira was playing on her phone.  The best I've heard her sing in the apartment before.  Wonderful.::)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

it look like must have been a very tiring day for the girls

nina felt asleep on the couch, kira came back after 11PM, visibly very tired, she did and hang out the laundry, cleaned, give food to the cats, i think she also took a medicine (for the throat maybe) and put a blanket on nina while she was sleeping:heart:

i think Kira should be candidate for the title of Wonder Woman :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1