Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

5 hours ago, naiger said:

and a couple that does not work anymore

In Russia the New Year is celebrated over a longer period, with January the 7th as a second Christmas, and Januari the 14th as a second New Year's day.

So assumingly most people have vacation.

• Like 1

Ok Folks! Most of your wishes have been granted:biggrin:

This morning in the bedroom Nina put her phone down and made LOVE to Kira. :heart::heart::heart:  Real Love, gentle, tender love.  Magnificent to behold.  :blush::blush:  They are now both wonderfully happy.  ::)

So you see, you just had to be patient.  If you missed it.  It's available on replay, for those that have it. 

If you do not, well what can I say...

Perhaps!  You miss stuff when you're freeloading.:sad:

Kira has now gone off to work, perhaps no more than an hours sleep.  Though after that session I doubt if she will care.  She will catch up later. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Barry Elephant said:

or maybe she just...er...received a message?

Hello Barry.  How are you?  Not heard from you for a while.  Now come on you two, behave. ::)  You know what I mean.

So if you did not see much of what happened, I'll call it "yesterday" because most would have slept since then.  Several times Nina made first contact with Kira.  Just kissing and cuddling, sometimes just holding hands.  At other times getting quite passionate.  :blush:

The thing is, yesterday they were alone, no barrier to prevent them enjoying each other.  We should all know by now what that barrier is.:sad:

Mostly they were preoccupied with the laptop downloading a video.  The laptop is so old and sloooow it seems to have taken most of the day/night to do it.

After going to bed (with the laptop) Kira managed to get a little sleep.  Then woke up and had a short bath and shave.  Back to bed together then a few more cuddles.  Nina took the laptop into the kitchen and left it there.  Back to bed, I thought they were going to sleep as they looked so tired.  Then Kira started caressing Nina and it all kicked off.  With Nina being the dominant partner this time.  Kira just lay back and had a wonderful time...

End of.

• Upvote 1

they finally woke up, i hope they had a good rest
Kira immediately to the drums, with open shirt and bra exposed ... Super sexy! ::)
what a beautiful awakening !!!

for Nina an awakening a "little bit" less energetic , but she is awake too :biggrin:

2 hours ago, RoyMakaay said:

they finally woke up, i hope they had a good rest
Kira immediately to the drums, with open shirt and bra exposed ... Super sexy! ::)
what a beautiful awakening !!!

for Nina an awakening a "little bit" less energetic , but she is awake too :biggrin:

Sorry mate.  Kira was at work all day.  It was just Nina that was in bed all day, then woke up. 

Although it is likely that Kira jumped into bed with Nina for a while when she got home.:blush:

She's done that before.:biggrin:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, le5b05 said:

Sorry mate.  Kira was at work all day.  It was just Nina that was in bed all day, then woke up. 

Although it is likely that Kira jumped into bed with Nina for a while when she got home.:blush:

She's done that before.:biggrin:

I saw that at 5AM they were still awake, I thought Kira didn't work today  (poor as she slept little), their timetables confusing me :biggrin:

anyway there was a very romantic moment on the couch with the Titanic soundtrack from the TV lovely kisses :heart::heart::heart:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RoyMakaay said:

I saw that at 5AM they were still awake, I thought Kira didn't work today  (poor as she slept little), their timetables confusing me :biggrin:

anyway there was a very romantic moment on the couch with the Titanic soundtrack from the TV lovely kisses :heart::heart::heart:

Yes I saw that, but I did not realise it was Titanic they were watching.  (I do not normally have the sound on)  That explains why they had a few tears in there eyes occasionally. :cry::cry:

• Like 1