Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

I was quite shocked as I just tuned in to them and the whole livingroom is rearranged. I thought I clicked the wrong apartment lol. But I like that now we get to see them closer to the cam when they're hanging out on the couch! :) 

• Like 5

Well finally they have dispensed with Doe Eyes. I would like to throw a party.  Some will disagree, that is the way of the world.

What is important is that the girls can now concentrate on each other.  To be themselves.  That my friends is where their true happiness lies.  TOGETHER.  :heart:

• Like 2

You can truly see, that there's a different kind of "feeling" in the apartment when DE is not with them. They seem happier and so much more relieved I guess. I kind of hope DE finds her own place to live at and get on without being in Kira and Nina's business all the time. I really wish I could understand russian, because the talk they had on the couch seemed to be serious. Kira was kinda blankly staring off into the room while Nina did the talk to DE..  and there were some unpleasant silences between the three of them. It just seemed very odd and uncomfortable for all of them. 

• Like 4