Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

The last 96 hours have been pretty traumatic for the girls.  SO MUCH has happened in such a short space of time.  I doubt any of us here could have imagined the position they find themselves in now.

Spring has arrived, they have cleared away the last vestiges of a hard winter.  I wish for them all (yes even DE, I said some time ago she needed to leave for her own sake) A bright future. 

A happy one filled with LOVE and SMILES.  Especially Kira.  For when she smiles, she can light up a room, and lights up my heart.  :heart::heart::heart:

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

It looks like cleaning up after DE. Complete. Is Nina's long hair also DE's idea? I agree that for DE it is a good decision, He must live his life and not live on the couch. Love should live on the sofa. Good luck girls.  All three girls:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Nina and Kira sleeping like babies.  It looks like they have/are having a very good rest from the work of yesterday.  The sun is shining it is a brand new day.  A brand new start.  Carpe Diem "Seize the day" seems very appropriate right now.  :biggrin:

• Like 4

Wow. Looks like I missed a lot of things. I really like this new living room.
DE moved out? The relationship between the three girls is strange. First, Nina and DE. And then, not long ago, there was a close relationship between DE and Kira. Now they were like strangers. I'm a bit confused about what happened:huh:   Though I'm so glad Kira and Nina are happy together .:heart:

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

what a view. They are in the bed. Nina hugs a stuffed animal and Kira has Nina in her arms. So cute. Nina is telling something funny and Kira laughes about it.  Something has changed in their relationship.

And I like it.  :biggrin:

• Like 6

09:00 their time and the girls are just waking up from what looks like another very good nights sleep.  Getting in to a new routine now that the changes have been made for the better.  The best thing about this is they are now totally relaxed and the smiles and laughter have returned.   The next few weeks are going to be great.  :heart::heart:

• Like 4

18 hours ago, likidamber said:

Where are the people who complain about boredom? Because now the flat is calm, family, normal. It's rather boring. And let it stay like that. And let love blossom....:rolleyes:

And someone has stolen depression:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Don't you worry, they will be along soon, saying the same things over and over, all of which tell us more about themselves than N&K...

:)

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1