Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

22 hours ago, likidamber said:

Kira felt uncomfortable, something bad happened. She was crying in the bathroom. It's good that they are together, it looks like Nina was looking for information on the Internet. Now hugging ... It will be fine

Thank you!

• Like 1

TIt's hard to say what happened. A significant part took place outside RLC. This applies to their completely private matters and there is nothing to speculate with my opinion. Kira waited for Nina to come back and she was very upset. She reached for alcohol and ended up in the toilet. She was also not happy with the way Nina had done the job, but she would seem very "tired" and she must have had a good hangover this morning - hence her bad mood, I think. In any case, they are certainly difficult days for them, but you have to believe that they will manage. It's like that - they are arguing in the evening and then they be reconciled quite quickly. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, likidamber said:

TIt's hard to say what happened. A significant part took place outside RLC. This applies to their completely private matters and there is nothing to speculate with my opinion. Kira waited for Nina to come back and she was very upset. She reached for alcohol and ended up in the toilet. She was also not happy with the way Nina had done the job, but she would seem very "tired" and she must have had a good hangover this morning - hence her bad mood, I think. In any case, they are certainly difficult days for them, but you have to believe that they will manage. It's like that - they are arguing in the evening and then they be reconciled quite quickly. 

I don't have enough Fingers & Toes to count how many times they have been through this type of ordeal.  They are still together so it can't be difficult for them to sort out what troubles them.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I don't have enough Fingers & Toes to count how many times they have been through this type of ordeal.  They are still together so it can't be difficult for them to sort out what troubles them.

That's right, they're still argue about the same thing

DE in the apartment. They went somewhere with Nina. Who is so smart to understand ...

And in my opinion, the winner of the last days are cats. They're really genius. As Kira fell on the bed, the cats did not even move from the couch. Normally one of them is going to bed. (Stiopa?)