Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

SPECTACULAR ACTIONS last night,..WHOOPEE !....I Loved it....

Kira (black hair) put some wonderful Motions into Nina....Nina was Singing the Song of Sex....

Kira is a really Caring Sex Giver....She needs to be needed (so do I) and Gives her All..'Till she drops...

30 minutes of Rubbing, Caressing, and PROBING...All the Nooks & Crannies....

Delightful !....Thanks Ladies ! I'm a Straight Guy, but I find those Moves quite usefull on My Woman...

Who needs a Dork when Fingers give lasting Pleasure.....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Time to sum up the weekend, It's probably the first, I remember, a quiet weekend. First, great shopping and then two days of cuddling, love. Kira's beaming face, Nina stitching the tapestry and the puffed cat in the middle of the apartment. Time away from home designedfor pleasure. And the girls slept very long.. They will have strength for a hard and important week.

• Like 1

On 5/20/2018 at 8:47 PM, likidamber said:

Time to sum up the weekend, It's probably the first, I remember, a quiet weekend.

A quiet weekend? Well, they went away for a whole day today 🙂

At the moment Kira is sitting alone on the couch, having a beer and a laugh with her phone's chat. And wearing a cap (a baseball cap, not cam caps 🤩)

• Like 1

And he plays the guitar and sings ...

16 minutes ago, bigmac18 said:

A quiet weekend? Well, they went away for a whole day today 🙂

At the moment Kira is sitting alone on the couch, having a beer and a laugh with her phone's chat. And wearing a cap (a baseball cap, not cam caps 🤩)

I think it was a very nice family weekend. Did I miss something?

il y a 21 minutes, peterb a dit :

Magie Nina ... très soigneusement, avec beaucoup de caresses, elle a trouvé la clé pour ouvrir la porte il du plaisir ... et lentement Kira se donnent au plaisir

Hum, yes, at what time was that?

19 hours ago, peterb said:

Magic Nina... very carefully, with a lot of caresses, she found the key to open he door of the pleasure...and slowly Kira give themselves to pleasure

Thanks. It was a beautiful moment 😍