Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

Wasting time reacting to the naysayers.  All they want is attention for themselves.

When in fact what we should give them is our PITY.

Knowing that their own lives are sooooooooooooooooooo boring, that they have Nothing better to do than complain on a forum that has ZERO influence on what happens at RLC headquarters.  

If they really want change things then they should offer their services to RLC as recruitment officers.  I'm sure that with their Talents, Inter-personnel skills and Charisma they could do much better.  All they have to do is move to St Petersburg, open up an office (be aware that it is one of the most expensive cities in Russia to live in) Put out a few adverts in the local press etc.  Within a few hours they will have a list as long as your arm of willing couples 3somes or 4somes even.  All willing to uproot their own lives and move in to the apartment at a moments notice.  Totally unaware that any contract they have signed will mean their expulsion at a moments notice if they do not PERFORM each and every minute to the whims of pitiful strangers.

Maybe, just maybe they should consider sorting out their own lives first.  I mean, why waste so much of their limited time on this planet being so damn bored and boring.  No we should not give them our attention.  But we should give them our pity.  

Please do not be so predictable as to hurl abuse at me, that would be even more pitiful.

• Like 3

Kira as usual went to bed first to get some much needed sleep.  Joined later by Nina, a small crisis/discussion between them with Kira being consoled by Nina.  07:00 their time.

What Kira does each day is nothing short of heroic.  She goes out to work to provide the means to support her wife.  She cooks and cleans and launders, everything possible to give Nina the free time she needs to pursue her dreams.  She comes home each day and desperately tries to stay awake to be with her wife, to share her hopes and fears until sheer fatigue and necessity forces her off to bed.:sleepy:

My only wish is that Nina recognises this and when the pressures of her present workload recede that she repays Kira with some precious alone together time.  Time to be free and carefree with each other.  To love and to live.  And I'm with Bigmac18 on this one, to laugh until the tears of joy fall.  That my friends is beautiful to watch. :-))

On that subject, for those of you with imagination.  How about Nina munching on Bigmac???  

Over to all you video searchers out there.  Come on, do me proud... :biggrin:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, le5b05 said:

Kira as usual went to bed first to get some much needed sleep.  Joined later by Nina, a small crisis/discussion between them with Kira being consoled by Nina.  07:00 their time.

What Kira does each day is nothing short of heroic.  She goes out to work to provide the means to support her wife.  She cooks and cleans and launders, everything possible to give Nina the free time she needs to pursue her dreams.

Right about that one! She is strong that one.

On that subject, for those of you with imagination.  How about Nina munching on Bigmac???  

Well, according to the good old internet meme, in Soviet Russia Bigmac eats Nina! Wait... that sounds different than I intended to... :-)

Over to all you video searchers out there.  Come on, do me proud... :biggrin:

Il y a 5 heures, le5b05 a dit :

Kira comme d'habitude allé au lit d'abord pour obtenir un peu de sommeil si nécessaire. Rejoint plus tard par Nina, une petite crise / discussion entre eux avec Kira étant consolé par Nina. 07:00 leur temps.

Qu'est - ce que Kira fait chaque jour est rien d'héroïque . Elle va travailler pour fournir les moyens de soutenir sa femme. Elle cuisine et nettoie et blanchisseurs, tout son possible pour donner Nina le temps libre dont elle a besoin pour poursuivre ses rêves. Elle rentre à la maison chaque jour et tente désespérément de rester éveillé pour être avec sa femme, de partager ses espoirs et ses craintes jusqu'à ce que la fatigue pure et la nécessité oblige son coucher.:sleepy:

Mon seul souhait est que Nina reconnaît et quand les pressions de sa charge de travail actuelle qu'elle se retirent Kira avec un peu rembourse précieux temps ensemble seul . Le temps d'être libre et sans souci les uns avec les autres. Aimer et vivre. Et je suis avec Bigmac18 sur celui - ci, de rire jusqu'à ce que les larmes de chute de joie. Que mes amis est beau à regarder. :-))

À ce sujet, pour ceux d'entre vous avec imagination. Que diriez-vous Nina grignotant sur Bigmac ???  

Vers vous tous les chercheurs vidéo là-bas. Allez, faites-moi fier ... :biggrin:

I agree with you

I find her very tired

I just feel like she is worried, for the money, many invoices in  paper sheets binder

I think we should create a group: Saving Private Kira  (Saving private Ryan)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I agree. Kira looks very tired. :cry:  However  Nina is very enthusiastic about starting her music career.
I'm afraid that ...If one day Nina gets the popularity or the success  she desires, then those people( Kira,DE) who have supported her so far will be in the background. Maybe she'll forget them too. Success can fool people. But I hope she will not be like this and I do not have to be disappointed in Nina.:heart:
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, peterb said:

I agree with you

I find her very tired

I just feel like she is worried, for the money, many invoices in  paper sheets binder

I think we should create a group: Saving Private Kira  (Saving private Ryan)

You're right. I think Kira is worried about something. I hate seeing her like that.:cry:Please smile  girl :))

• Upvote 1

Another crisis.  Kira 17:30 their time.  Kira is in her safety position on the floor.  Hiding in the bedroom closet again.  Nina is trying to comfort her yet again.  There is something seriously wrong with them at this moment in time.  Sorry but I do not know what it is.  I wish I could help.  Hold her in my arms and say it will all be OK.  Kira desperately needs help.

• Like 1

Oh Dear!  03:35 their time and Nina and DE are arguing again.  With Kira quite literally stuck in the middle of them both.  Getting quite loud and animated...

On the plus side.  Nina is looking lovely with her long blonde hair and wearing glasses.  Kira looking boyish in her "Gilet" and struggling to stay awake. :sleepy: