Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

My hypothesis is that Nina was picked up by Doe Eyes to go somewhere. Kira came home just few minutes too late to join them. That pissed her off.

She then had something like a migraine attack. She cleaned up, and played on the electronic drums and the guitar to release her frustration and disappointment. Afterwards, she left.

• Like 1

Hi Folks.  Sorry been away a lot, very busy right now.  Just been playing catch-up.::)

Is it just me or are Nina and Kira looking super fit right now.  I mean REALLY fit in both senses of the word.  Nina especially is looking slimmer and stronger. :heart::heart:

I love the new hair extensions, looking smooth and natural.  I think she may also have a new necklace with the letter "A" on it, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

Kira is letting her hair grow longer, which really suits her, and looking lovelier than ever, which I thought would be impossible.  :heart::heart::heart:

The one downside is Doe Eyes.  Bringing tension back into the apartment...  The Spreadsheet had all it's sticky notes taken down.  For some reason Nina and DE had another argument, DE threw the notes at Nina, with Nina stomping off to bed on her own.  Kira, as usual, was stuck in the middle and trying to keep the peace.  Eventually going off to bed to join Nina (as she should).  This left DE looking really miserable (which I do not mind in the slightest, you all know my thoughts on her).  The sooner she is out of the apartment the better.:arrow::arrow:

Then Nina and Kira had a nice peaceful time together in the bedroom watching stuff on the Apple laptop.  Is that new also?  I cannot remember seeing it before...  Gosh looks like I'm losing touch here. ::)

Like I said, been very busy and it's not going to get easier for the foreseeable future.  

The most important thing is that when the girls are alone, they look super happy.  That my friends is all I really care about.  :heart::heart::biggrin:

• Like 3

5 hours ago, le5b05 said:

Hi Folks.  Sorry been away a lot, very busy right now.  Just been playing catch-up.::)

Is it just me or are Nina and Kira looking super fit right now.  I mean REALLY fit in both senses of the word.  Nina especially is looking slimmer and stronger. :heart::heart:

I love the new hair extensions, looking smooth and natural.  I think she may also have a new necklace with the letter "A" on it, but please correct me if I'm wrong.

Kira is letting her hair grow longer, which really suits her, and looking lovelier than ever, which I thought would be impossible.  :heart::heart::heart:

The one downside is Doe Eyes.  Bringing tension back into the apartment...  The Spreadsheet had all it's sticky notes taken down.  For some reason Nina and DE had another argument, DE threw the notes at Nina, with Nina stomping off to bed on her own. " Kira, as usual, was stuck in the middle" and trying to keep the peace.  Eventually going off to bed to join Nina (as she should).  This left DE looking really miserable (which I do not mind in the slightest, you all know my thoughts on her).  The sooner she is out of the apartment the better.:arrow::arrow:

Then Nina and Kira had a nice peaceful time together in the bedroom watching stuff on the Apple laptop.  Is that new also?  I cannot remember seeing it before...  Gosh looks like I'm losing touch here. ::)

Like I said, been very busy and it's not going to get easier for the foreseeable future.  

The most important thing is that when the girls are alone, they look super happy.  That my friends is all I really care about.  :heart::heart::biggrin:

This is very confusing and frustrating . I'm afraid that one day Nina will notice it and that will not do good to their relationship.

Otherwise, I'm glad you're back here. :)  I've already missed you:biggrin:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hayden said:

This is very confusing and frustrating . I'm afraid that one day Nina will notice it and that will not do good to their relationship.

Sorry if you are confused.  Not sure what about though?  To clarify as much as I can.

Nina already knows that DE is a problem with her relationship with Kira.  For whatever reason, DE is still around.  Now I can't believe I'm about to say this, but it would be better for DE herself to make a clean break of it and get away from them both.  By doing so she will help Herself find happiness in the arms of someone else.  Whilst she is in the apartment it only serves to remind her of what she once had.  It is unlikely that Nina will ever return the love that she feels for her.  Nina still cares for her, but I think that is all there is to it, it is no longer love.   Nina made her choice a long time ago and it is Kira she chose.  For her own sake DE must move on with her own life.

If you look back to before DE became a semi-permanent resident on the sofa.  There were a lot more visitors.  There was a lot more fun and games with different people.  There was the original 3some with the stranger ( video out in the wild if people want to find it).  Those days could easily return once the sofa becomes vacant again, if they so wish it.  In short, they were much happier then. :biggrin:

Oh and to clarify why Nina only gets 2 hearts and Kira gets 3.  It is because I can understand why Nina loves her so much, because she is absolutely gorgeous.  OK I know, I'm slightly biased, but loving them both in equal measure lately. ::)

Thanks for missing me.  That's lovely of you to say that.  :biggrin:

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, le5b05 said:

Sorry if you are confused.  Not sure what about though?  To clarify as much as I can.

Nina already knows that DE is a problem with her relationship with Kira.  For whatever reason, DE is still around.  Now I can't believe I'm about to say this, but it would be better for DE herself to make a clean break of it and get away from them both.  By doing so she will help Herself find happiness in the arms of someone else.  Whilst she is in the apartment it only serves to remind her of what she once had.  It is unlikely that Nina will ever return the love that she feels for her.  Nina still cares for her, but I think that is all there is to it, it is no longer love.   Nina made her choice a long time ago and it is Kira she chose.  For her own sake DE must move on with her own life.

If you look back to before DE became a semi-permanent resident on the sofa.  There were a lot more visitors.  There was a lot more fun and games with different people.  There was the original 3some with the stranger ( video out in the wild if people want to find it).  Those days could easily return once the sofa becomes vacant again, if they so wish it.  In short, they were much happier then. :biggrin:

Oh and to clarify why Nina only gets 2 hearts and Kira gets 3.  It is because I can understand why Nina loves her so much, because she is absolutely gorgeous.  OK I know, I'm slightly biased, but loving them both in equal measure lately. ::)

Thanks for missing me.  That's lovely of you to say that.  :biggrin:

No no. I completely understood what you wrote.  Annoying and frustrating when Nina and DE had an argument,  Kira always sticks in the middle . That's what I mean :biggrin:

I understand you're a bit biased. That's what I feel about Nina :heart:

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

Well Well Well!  A little gentle bondage being introduced into the bedroom.  With Kira tying Nina's hands to the headboard (with a little help from Nina) so she could have her wicked way with her.  It was beautiful.:heart::heart::heart:

The smile on Kira's face at the end 03:00:40 was absolutely priceless.  :blush: 

It would not surprise me at all, to see Kira getting herself a strap-on before long.  Then she could be really wicked...   :-)))

OMG!  Nina would really love that.  :biggrin:

• Like 3

10 hours ago, le5b05 said:

Well Well Well!  A little gentle bondage being introduced into the bedroom.  With Kira tying Nina's hands to the headboard (with a little help from Nina) so she could have her wicked way with her.  It was beautiful.:heart::heart::heart:

The smile on Kira's face at the end 03:00:40 was absolutely priceless.  :blush: 

It would not surprise me at all, to see Kira getting herself a strap-on before long.  Then she could be really wicked...   :-)))

OMG!  Nina would really love that.  :biggrin:

When Nina reached her climax...It was a beautiful sight.:heart::blush: That's always it.

• Like 5