Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

16 hours ago, naiger said:

Barry Elephant io non voglio nessuna attenzione esprimo solo il mio parere su questo appartamento che fa veramente schifo cazzo siete rimasti in 4 ad apprezzare questo appartamento... 

and i am expressing my opinion on your opinion, what is wrong with that?

• Like 1

It is evenings like this that the girls are so relaxed.  On the Sofa (01:30.  maybe earlier, I was late to the party again) loving each other because they are alone.  Notice I say LOVING, not sex.  The times like this I think are more important to them.  Just laying together and giving each other a little kiss speaks volumes about their happiness to be alone.  It's the details that matter.  :-)))

• Like 1

Oooops!  looks like Nina made a mistake on her knitting.  Having to undo it all  02:30.  Shame as it was coming along nicely.  Looks like one of the cats wants to take up knitting too ::)

Lots of smiles from Kira tonight.  Wonderful to see that.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, le5b05 said:

Oooops!  looks like Nina made a mistake on her knitting.  Having to undo it all  02:30.  Shame as it was coming along nicely.  Looks like one of the cats wants to take up knitting too ::)

Lots of smiles from Kira tonight.  Wonderful to see that.

knitting GIF

1 hour ago, Fagen said:

Dunno who is who but the brunette girl left the bed and went t to sleep on the sofa, dunno if they had an argument or something, looked very strange.

Argument between these 2 is not strange 

35 minutes ago, Sean_G said:

Nina too high maintenance Kira should leave her. 

Nina is too egocentric (with a touch of narcissism). Kira has low self-esteem and is subservient.

Sounds like it would be a perfect match for both. One girl feels the world revolves around her and the other wants to fulfill whatever needs her partner has. The sex between them is more a physical (and more for Kira, mental) need they both have for different reasons then an expression of how they feel about each other.

The BIG problem is, neither has the respect for the other to make this a healthy, long lasting relationship. One of them will realize this (my money is on Kira) and then they have a decision to make: Get couples therapy and see if the relationship can work or part ways (the latter is the healthier route because they are so set in their ways, its doubtful they can alter their character/behavior to make it work).

• Like 1

Well that was strange!  After one of the most epic orgasms from Kira, provided by Nina.  This was followed by one of the biggest arguments.  Something was said that upset Kira, and off she stormed into the lounge.  Made up the sofa and was going to spend the rest of the night alone.  Eventually Nina came out of the bedroom and it all kicked off again.  It looked as if Nina was about to walk out, until Kira stopped her.  Both hiding by the entrance in the hallway.  Not for us to know what happened there. 

So for those that say these two are boring.  Go F... yourselves.  

Both back in bed.  Looks like they have a cease fire going on at the moment.  These two desperately need someone to help them sort out their problems...

• Like 3