Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

5 hours ago, bigmac18 said:

They both have nice bodies. It seems they have picked up some exercise again (not that, you naughty boys... well, that too).

OOOOHH!  Sexist!  (naughty boys)  What about the gals too... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:  I can think of at least two on here who are loving this new found enthusiasm for some of their "Sexercises".:heart::heart: :blush::blush:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, le5b05 said:

OOOOHH!  Sexist!  (naughty boys)  What about the gals too... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:  I can think of at least two on here who are loving this new found enthusiasm for some of their "Sexercises".:heart::heart: :blush::blush:

You are right. I plead guilty. Usually I make a habit of being (gender)neutral about these things. Now this single time I make the same mistake I sometimes detect in others. :cool:

• Like 1

On 2018-01-21 at 3:20 PM, Franklyn said:

Kanske Kira inser detta och tar det på och är bra för henne ya vet? Det är ok - jag tror att de kan göra det. Innan jag var inte säker men jag ser hur Nina bryter och Kira blir starkare - det sorgligt att titta på eftersom jag vill att de ska göra det, men the're unga och elastisk och det ska vara ok. Jag önskar verkligen att RLC skulle inrätta paypal konton för alla dessa människor - så att vi kan donera om vi vill. Jag vet inte. Om hon är bipolär är hon fortfarande en bra person .. Kira vet det. Vi får se. Skål för dem alla

I think that blond , Nina ?  Have ADHD ,,,,,,,,,

Why is it called ADHD?

The letters AD represent attention deficit, which means lack of attention. The letters HD represent hyperactivity disorder, which means hyperactivity disorder, meaning that you have unusually high energy.

2 hours ago, stigeriksson16 said:

I think that blond , Nina ?  Have ADHD ,,,,,,,,,

Why is it called ADHD?

The letters AD represent attention deficit, which means lack of attention. The letters HD represent hyperactivity disorder, which means hyperactivity disorder, meaning that you have unusually high energy.

Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) affects children and teens and can continue into adulthood. ADHD is the most commonly diagnosed mental disorder of children. Children with ADHD may be hyperactive and unable control their impulses. Or they may have trouble paying attention.

• Like 2

nina maquille kira, je suis sur qu'elle va être très jolie

j'ai toujours pensé que nina aime kira comme fille alors que kira a du mal a s'accepter en fille mais elle change doucement.

nina make up kira, i'm sure she is going very beautiful girl

I have always believed that she loves him as girl

For kira it's hard to seeing herself as a girl but one step at time....

• Like 1

I see Doe Eyes is back. Let's see how that changes the dynamics.

When all is said and done, however, I guess that Doe Eyes is fairly popular here in CamCaps, at least as much as N&K are. As a third element in the relationships, she adds a bit of tension perhaps; but I haven't seen Masha & Shasha's apartment rating decline since Dasha showed up, either.

• Like 2