Nina & Kira - General Chat Topic (2018)

il y a 18 minutes, peterb a dit :

quelqu'un a compris pourquoi nina a enlevé (coupé avec une pince coupante)ses bagues au doigts

Somebody understood why nina removed(with cutting tools) her rings on her fingers.. need some money? 

I do not think, with the provisions they brought back yesterday, that they run out of money, there must be another reason. May be swollen fingers?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, peterb said:

quelqu'un a compris pourquoi nina a enlevé (coupé avec une pince coupante)ses bagues au doigts

Somebody understood why nina removed(with cutting tools) her rings on her fingers.. need some money? 

Hi Peter,

When was that approximately?

il y a 41 minutes, bigmac18 a dit :

Hi Peter,

When was that approximately?

If i remenber nearly 14h approximattely one hour later they explained to doE

c'est le monde à l'enevres nina nettoie et range pendant que kira regarde l'ordinateur...

That is turning the world on its head: Nina tidy up and cleans while kira look at the computer

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, peterb said:

If i remenber nearly 14h approximattely one hour later they explained to doE

c'est le monde à l'enevres nina nettoie et range pendant que kira regarde l'ordinateur...

That is turning the world on its head: Nina tidy up and cleans while kira look at the computer

Thank you. I saw it now. Kira didn't look too happy about it... Was it their wedding ring?

Nina cleaning isn't the world on its head... It is the new world :biggrin: Nina does now more in the household. ::) The kitchen looks neat and tidy (but still very full with stuff).

• Like 1

il y a 12 minutes, bigmac18 a dit :

Thank you. I saw it now. Kira didn't look too happy about it... Was it their wedding ring?

I think.

Nina cleaning isn't the world on its head... It is the new world :biggrin: Nina does now more in the household. ::) The kitchen looks neat and tidy (but still very full with stuff).

Yes since few months we have a new nina and kira is happier, she make up, wear dress ... beautiful couple

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On ‎04‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 10:46 PM, bigmac18 said:

OK to get things straight. No! they work like the rest of us (well not me anymore).  So Nina did not cut the rings off for money.  I looked closely and it was obvious that her knuckle joint had swollen above the rings making it impossible to pull them off.  She has a history of being allergic to stuff.

So Kira got hold of some side cutters for Nina to cut them off.  The look of concern was because she thought Nina would injure herself whilst doing it, nothing more.  They were just costume jewellery anyway. 

Nina and Kira have genuine Gold Wedding rings on their right hands. Not sure why it's on the right hand, but there it is.

Of more importance was yesterday morning when Kira awoke and began to cry.  She was deep in thought and choking back the tears.  There was something seriously troubling this girl. It was heart breaking to watch as I could do nothing to help.  Eventually she dried away the tears and lay back down with Nina.  This is when her beloved wife came to her rescue.  She held her in her arms and comforted her.  Whispering to her, probably helping to chase away her demons.  It was the most touching thing I've ever seen her do.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Hayden said:

OMG...Nina and erotic dance. I love it.:heart: I love everything in this girl.:blush:

Wow. Thanks Hayden for pointing that out!

I like the girls for their personality and who they truely are, but that dance... very nice :cool::heart:

• Like 4