Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (January 2018)

StnCld316

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Totaly.They did exactly the same thing with the last guest girl,so it's old news.Maybe some innovation thing would be nice.

I think if it was meant to happen something, It happened weeks ago, I don't think anything happens now,  she will probably goes back to living room and sleeps soon. 

11 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

RLC had nothing to do with that. I'm sure it was a mutual decision between all three involved.

I think Dasha's presence is only Temporary. Once her Visa is about to expire she'll depart and head back to Russia.

5 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I think Dasha's presence is only Temporary. Once her Visa is about to expire she'll depart and head back to Russia.

Masha and Sasha are also Russian and they are in this apartment for 2 years now :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Masha and Sasha are also Russian and they are in this apartment for 2 years now :biggrin:

They must carry a Dual Citizenship of both Countries. 

When Nelly and Bogdan began there, they were only there for 3 Months and then back to St.Petersburg. Depending on the Country you are Born Visa Documentation is different for some and not others.

The best way to get clarity of how the Visa Program works would be to have someone from Russia or the Ukraine explain it in more detail.