Masha & Sasha, Dasha - General Chat Topic (January 2018)

StnCld316

• Replies 743
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TKW refers to a couple that have been guests at Masha and Sasha's apartment in the recent past. TK is a name given to the guy. TK = Top Knot, describing his hair tied being tied  up. He also has a massive cock! TKW = Top Knot's Woman (Wife, Partner, Friend) who knows?

TK and TKW are both swingers, and participated in at least 2 (as far as I am aware) swinging sessions with Masha and Sasha. It was widely accepted that Masha was infatuated with Top Knot, which caused a few problems in Masha and Sasha's relationship.

Would be great for this apartment, in my humble opinion, if TK and TKW returned any time soon :cool: 

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, binocular said:

TKW refers to a couple that have been guests at Masha and Sasha's apartment in the recent past. TK is a name given to the guy. TK = Top Knot, describing his hair tied being tied  up. He also has a massive cock! TKW = Top Knot's Woman (Wife, Partner, Friend) who knows?

TK and TKW are both swingers, and participated in at least 2 (as far as I am aware) swinging sessions with Masha and Sasha. It was widely accepted that Masha was infatuated with Top Knot, which caused a few problems in Masha and Sasha's relationship.

Would be great for this apartment, in my humble opinion, if TK and TKW returned any time soon :cool: 

Remember them(an brunet and an very tall dude)they were nice,but for an comeback would prefer the amazing blonde guest(know by masha "sister"),But for now what they need were it's..or they start doing things the three or Dasha to bring an partner for her,only bates in wc it's poor.

13 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Remember them(an brunet and an very tall dude)they were nice,but for an comeback would prefer the amazing blonde guest(know by masha "sister"),But for now what they need were it's..or they start doing things the three or Dasha to bring an partner for her,only bates in wc it's poor.

Dasha's Morals are different from the rest. She just won't let any Dude enter her Honeypot.   :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, binocular said:

TK and TKW are both swingers, and participated in at least 2 (as far as I am aware) swinging sessions with Masha and Sasha.

4 swinging sessions, including some full swaps without their partners present.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Dasha's Morals are different from the rest. She just won't let any Dude enter her Honeypot.   :biggrin:

Hehe,if only this house had an balcony..Stan looked an big friend of Dasha:biggrin:,but serious it's about time hehe.

2 hours ago, sean_501 said:

Yawn Yawn this apt. so boring now. Used to be my go to room. now just boring.

The thing is,an Dasha that also had sex etc would be an great thing,but this way she just make mash and Sasha not having intimacy time in livingroom etc basicaly because she it's there sit or lay down doing nothing special.Lets hope she starts doing something.