Anabel & Efim - General Chat Topic (2018)

She's now giving him a lap dance in the living room and using the pole like a stripper.  She's actually pretty good.  Not as good as Kitty, but good enough to get most guys aroused.  Efim seems to play along but she's not getting anything out of him tonight.  (At least he is giving her oral sex.  Now in the Living Room).

11 minutes ago, Chicago515 said:

She's now giving him a lap dance in the living room and using the pole like a stripper.  She's actually pretty good.  Not as good as Kitty, but good enough to get most guys aroused.  Efim seems to play along but she's not getting anything out of him tonight.  (At least he is giving her oral sex.  Now in the Living Room).

He's rather talking her through oral :biggrin:

Russian judge just scored Anabel's inspired routine 6 out 6. And found Kitty's too robotic and mechanical... ::)

3 hours ago, Howard said:

Like last weekend, they may be dabbling in some illegal substance.

Surely. At it for hours now and still limp. Seems to be getting frustrated about it too! I would be!! All night sex session without a happy ending makes me :( in the pants!

These guys have to be on uppers... 5 hours later and they're back at it (still) on the couch... good on them though... it reminds me of me and my ex... we would get to Friday afternoon, take "something" and bang through the next 48 hours. Of course, I was much younger then. And I'm most certainly not with her now :P

13 hours ago, Tedjon said:

He's rather talking her through oral :biggrin:

Russian judge just scored Anabel's inspired routine 6 out 6. And found Kitty's too robotic and mechanical... ::)

BTW, As I understood Kitty & Smith are not Russians 

1. The local time is not equal  

2. Before this apartment they lived some time after Suzan & Hector and Julia & Eric living now

•  

1 hour ago, rebliz said:

BTW, As I understood Kitty & Smith are not Russians 

1. The local time is not equal  

2. Before this apartment they lived some time after Suzan & Hector and Julia & Eric living now

•  

"Russian judge" was just in reference to anof internet meme.

Not sure what country Kitty and Smith are broadcasting from. By the sounds, just west of Annabel and Efim

This girl is the definition of Sensual

This girl is the definition of Hot

She reminds me of a Panther stalking her prey, mesmerizing the prey, enticing the prey to come closer and closer until she pounces. And once she pounces the prey suddenly realizes the he is trapped and that there is no way to escape her charms and so lets himself be drawn into her awesomeness.....:heart:  

• Like 2