Anabel & Efim - General Chat Topic (2018)

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I didn't see how it got broke  I just read a Glass Table was broken.

they had just left the kitchen, Efim was on the couch ready for a video game, Anabel started to play the violin as usual, she was between the kitchen and the living room, and suddenly the table split in two 

Anabel was very in shock, while Efim did not really understand how it could have happened

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

they had just left the kitchen, Efim was on the couch ready for a video game, Anabel started to play the violin as usual, she was between the kitchen and the living room, and suddenly the table split in two 

Anabel was very in shock, while Efim did not really understand how it could have happened

RLC should get them a Wooden Table. They should be safe. 

11 hours ago, West_California said:

I watched the clean-up it was spectacular.....

It most definitely would have been a chore to clean that up.

I don't think it was the Sound of the Violin that Broke the Table the Decibel Range wouldn't be High Enough to Crack Glass.  If you watched the past Transgressions with the Table that would probably account for the reasoning to cause a Flaw for it to break eventually.  RLC should invest in Lexan Tables. Those are Shatterproof.

9 hours ago, Johnny 5 said:

Was that anal? impossible to see, the spotlight by the rabbitcage fools the nightvision that it's bright in the room so it doesn't turn on, meanwhile it's pitch black where they are fucking

for cam3 the light was fine, stream in colour with good quality.