Anabel & Efim - General Chat Topic (2018)

In the aspect of talent i have to say Anabel is so much further than efim talent wise! She is an extremely good violin player!! Take it from me Iv`e played music profesionally for over thirthyfive years.

Efim is struggeling a little bit but Anabel is spot on with whatever she is playing! Comparing to anyone on the RLC she`s one of a kind!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Is it just me who loves their female friend with glasses & dark and curly hair? She's not like every other stereotypic RLC participant. (Even though this one isn't really a participant) 

Only wish she wouldn't be so shy :( 

21 minutes ago, Failscream said:

Is it just me who loves their female friend with glasses & dark and curly hair? She's not like every other stereotypic RLC participant. (Even though this one isn't really a participant) 

Only wish she wouldn't be so shy :( 

if you think as the same girl of me, she's not so shy because she already fucked in the guestroom :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1925 There has been a domestic disaster at this flat; the large glass table in the kitchen is smashed and they are "picking up the pieces". I think they could be a while at this job! I only looked in after it had happened so I do not know how it was caused!

8 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

1925 There has been a domestic disaster at this flat; the large glass table in the kitchen is smashed and they are "picking up the pieces". I think they could be a while at this job! I only looked in after it had happened so I do not know how it was caused!

I was watching. They were both in the living room. Anabel was playing violin and the table just shattered. Neither were near it.

18 hours ago, Oldstalker said:

It's not the first time a glass table has been smashed at this Apartment.

53 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

It's not the first time a glass table has been smashed at this Apartment.

no, but this is the first time that a sturdy table with a thick glass breaks only at the sound of the violin 😉

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, moos54 said:

no, but this is the first time that a sturdy table with a thick glass breaks only at the sound of the violin 😉

I didn't see how it got broke  I just read a Glass Table was broken.